Chapter 7

Sorry for not writing in a while I was on vacation... Anyway I wanna thank all of you because I've got...... 105 VIEWS! YAYYY! THANK YALL A LOT! On with the story.

So where was I... Tapping my chin, thinking. Oh yeah!

So anyway when everyone left I saw a ton load of gifts! Like a thousand. So I looked at a bright pink box and decided to open it first. I looked at the tag and I groaned. From, Mackenzie. Ugh. I was nervous to open it so Brianna did it for me and out came a hand on a spring with a red boxing glove... PUNCHING BRIANNA IN THE NOSE! She started to cry and yell like mad,

"Whaaaaaaaaaa!"

Dang! She's loud! Mom and Dad rushed in and I told them what happened. They told me to keep it so they could show it to Mackenzie's parents, and they took care of Brianna. Her nose was in really bad shape! Or should I say out of shape. Hehe.

It was all red and was badly bruised. I felt bad for her so I gave her a leftover cupcake and she smiled and gave me a box. It was medium sized and she said,

"Happy Birthday Nikki! The cootie guy told me to give it to you!"

I laughed and said,

"Thanks Brianna."

I thought, another present from Brandon?!! What!

I took the box and went to my room. I changed into my pj's and climbed into bed with the box. I shook it and heard things shuffling around. I was dying to open it! I undid the ribbon and opened the box. In it there were three things I got the first thing that was at the top. I gushed when I saw it. It was a case for my phone and it was me and Brandon with the words over them, 'I love you'. My heart melted.

The next thing was a picture of Brandon that said on the back, 'Even if I'm not always there for you I will be in your heart ❤'. I smiled and put it on my lampstand.

The last thing surprised me. It was a note. It had 3 words that melted me inside and out. 'I love you.'

I smiled from ear to ear kissing the note. I know I'm a dork... Then I drifted off to sleep.

I know! I'm aware short chapter. If you want me to add amything, tell me and I'll do the best I can!

-Dana