Chapter 8

Sooooo I woke up in the morning NOT wanting to go to school at all. But I guess I have to... Plus the smell of bacon caught my nose. So I put on a black top that Brandon gave me last year with my favorite animal... A monkey on it! I love it and I piut on some red jeans with cute snake prints on them with silver earrings, while putting black vans on. I put my hair into a wacky bun and ran downstairs into the kitchen.

After I ate my breakfast like a pig, I headed off to school. I was walking with Zoey and I told her about the gifts with Brandon and we squealed. I put the phone case on my phone that he gave me. Zoey talked about her and Theo and their little make out session and I laughed all the way to school.

We got there and I was walking to my locker when someone dragged me intro the janitors closet.

I got scared but the mystery kidnapper turned me around.

I yelled loud but.... BRANDON SHUSHED ME!

"Brandon? What the heck?!?" I yelled. I was about to say more but he kissed me for a looong time!

We pulled apart and he slipped a note in my hand. He walked out and I was a little confused but I went to my locker anyway. I got my stuff and headed to bio. I read the note and it said,

Nik, come to my house today so we can ya know.... Hang out ;)

I smiled and saw Brandon sitting in my seat. I laughed and pushed him off and he fell. Luckily it was only me and him in the classroom.

He asked,

"Wanna come over tonight? We'll be alone!"

Of course I said yes and class started. I didn't listen to the teacher or the lessons or anything. I kept thinking about what we would do at his house.

Alone. We're gonna be alone.

A thought popped in my head and I knew it couldn't be it...

We were 18.... We're in high school.... Oh well I guess I have to find out later...

WARNING: Hey guys... Umm well next chapter is strongly suggested that you would be 13 or older.... Just a warning. There will be inappropriate things..... Lol umm well bye haha.