Chapter 3

Squeeeeee! So let me tell y'all what happened after the sunset....
Brandon insisted that he walk me home and I didn't even argue

"Brandon, I've had a huge crush on you the day I met you. You gave me butterflies in my stomach. From when my lunch was on me, when we started the band, when we went to the dance together and beyond. I really love you a lot."

I CANT BELIEVE I SAID THAT!!!!!

I thought he was gonna think I was weird or worse. Why is my life so cruddy!!!????

I looked up at Brandon and he had a look that said, I did too.

He smiled and said, "I love you."

We held hands all the way home and when we finally got there, he kissed me goodnight. ❤

I went inside feeling so loved my mom suddenly stopped me. Then she said one of the stupidest thing of ever heard.

"Nikki, you should invite Brandon to dinner tomorrow night! I wanna get to know my future son-in-law," she smiled and winked.

I was horrified but plastered a smile on my face and said,

"Sure Mom."

I ran up to my room thinking what a disaster dinner would be with MY PARENTS AND BRANDON. I saw my phone blinking and saw a text from Brandon.

I love you Nikki. Goodnight .

I texted him back saying, I love you too. Can you come to dinner tomorrow night? My parents wanna meat you. *rolls eyes*

He responded back saying, Sure Nikki! I can't wait! See you at school tomorrow. Bye. ☺

Bye. I texted back.

I imagined all the things that could happen and thought about until I fell into a deep sleep.