Chapter 14

I woke up the next morning refreshed and happy! That's a first. I looked at the clock. 9:30. Good. I'm not gonna be late. NO SCHOOL! Anyway, me, Chloe, Zoey, Theo, Marcus, and Brandon are gonna have a sleepover at Theo's house. Me and Chloe are going together in her car. I have to pack! We leave at 5.

So its 4:30 and I'm ready with pjs and all my sleepover items! So Chloe picked me and Zoey up so we're ready to go!

We got there and I was greeted by the smell of pizza! Amazeballs! Anyway so there will be 3 separate rooms. Couples all sleep together... Yikes!

So it was 9:30 and Theo requested we play truth or dare but just do dares. Eh. Everyone moaned, noooo! So we just hung out and cracked jokes. We watched Pitch Perfect 2. It was awesome! And hilarious! It was already midnight so we decided to go to bed.

We all changed into our pjs and went to bed. Brandon and I got in and kissed each other good night and turned opposite ways in the bed. I fell asleep fast but about 12:30 I heard noises... Moans...

Warning: it gets highly inappropriate after this! If you don't want to read please don't.

I think it was Chloe and Marcus getting on! Wow! Here?!?! I heard Zoey moan a little loud! OMG! Good thing Theo's parents aren't here!

Brandon and I chuckled. It went on for a while. Brandon and I started making out. I want to do this. Brandon stopped and asked,

"Are you sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head and we went back to kissing. I was going to lose my virginity to Brandon! At least my parents love him! So do I. I smile and took off his shirt while he took my shirt and bra off. I felt a cool but really nice breeze. He took of my pants and I took his off too. I pull down his boxers and motioned what I was going to do. He nodded and I went on.

I took it and started sucking hard while rubbing his shaft. He makes a little loud. I sucked harder and he picked me up and slammed !me on the bed. I took my panties off and I spread my legs. He started kissing my stomach and he came down. He started kissing my clit and went to licking.

I bit my lip and he came to my back he took my waist and put it in. He went back and forth slowly. I moaned in pain but the pain eased and he went harder and harder until we couldn't take it anymore. We plopped back on the bed and he kissed me.

"I love you so much."

I smiled and said,

"I love you too."

We went under the covers and I fell asleep on his chest.

I woke up to an annoying alarm. Ugh. School me and Brandon kissed good morning and went to get dressed. We got ready and headed downstairs. We met the others and we all ate and headed off. Couples headed off together and we finally got to school. Me and Brandon went in, holding hands when I heard a someone yell loudly. The next thing I know I'm on the concrete ground with a bloody nose. Mackenzie punched ME in the nose.