Chapter 1

Well I once again embarrassed myself in front of crush.... BRANDON! What the heck is wrong with me?!? Okay so here's how it went. It all started with a band meeting with my awesome band, Actually, I'm Not Sure Yet. Yeah yeah I know its a hug loooooong story but let's get to this one. So we had a meeting at the mall. We were at the food court just hanging out talking about our next preference, the SUDDENLY the devil came. A.k.a Makenzie Hollister. She saw me and gave me a devilishly sly grin. She had a big pizza in her hand, extra cheesy.

I was wanting to run away because of course she would come up with a devious scheme. But just about when I was getting up. SPLAT! A plateful of cheesy pizza came flying on my head. The worst part was I shook it off ending up on Brandon Chloe and Theo.

I ran to the bathroom and had a pretty good scream. Always cheers me up :) But not this time :( I was afraid to go back out there when suddenly I saw a cute face with light hazle hair and chestnut eyes lookin straight at me! I was like WHAT THE HECK IS GOING ON?!? Suddenly I realized it was a boy and that it was BRANDON!!!

"OMG BRANDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE FRICKEN GIRLS BATHROOM?!?"

He looked super embarrassed and was he blushing!!!?

"Nikki we kinda need to talk....."

Then suddenly he grabbed my had and rushed outside.

He looks in my eyes. Butterflies in my stomach. I gulp. Words start to escape out of my mouth...

"Brandon I'm sooooo sorry I didn't mea-mphhmhhpp"

He pressed his soft lips against mine and I see him smile as I finally decided to kiss back.

TO BE CONTINUED....

A/N Hey guys I hope you like it so far... It's my first. Comment and vote if you like it I'll continue tomorrow with about 2-3 chapters!

Dana