Chapter 6

Okay so heres what happened at the birthday.....

Everyone knew about the party and they all kept it secret! WHAT!?!? I have the best friends!

Brandon, Theo, Marcus, Zoey, Chloe, Violet, Marcy, my family, and wait for it, wait for it, TREVOR CHASE!!!!!! ummmm DOUBLE SQUEEEE!!!!

So at the party everyone looked amazing! Guys in tuxes and suits while the girls in long elegant party dresses. We were keeping it formal! Chloe and Zoey looked stunning while Brandon looked plain out HAWT .... Chloe was wearing a long navy blue dress with silver beads at the top. And her dress was strapless. She let her hair down and straightened it with a pin on the side of her hair. Zoey was wearing a red long dress with a strap round her neck with sparkles at the neck and chest! She put her hair in a bun with a red flower, not a rose and had tucked it in. I was wearing a nude colored dress with sparkles on the top and the dress went past my feet. My dad picked a good dress! I curled my hair and I wore the bracelet my bffs gave me and the locket that Brandon gave me. Finally Brandon wore a black tux, white shirt, black bowtie, and he had a red rose, our flower, in his pocket!

So Brandon asked me to dance by saying,

"Care to dance m'lady?"

Horrible British accent!

I took his hand and said,

"We shall!" I said while giggling.

We slow danced to a song called, All of Me by John Legend

We decided it would be our song since it was our first dance together.

The song stopped and we went to get some lunch. I scanned the room and gasped. I grabbed Brandon's hand and he yelled, "OWW"

"Shhh!" I said. "Look who's making out over there in the corner.... CHLOE AND MARCUS AN ZOEY AND THEO!!! WHAT!

I stood there with a gaping mouth wide open. Brandon asked,

"When did they start dating?!"

"I have no clue..." I responded. I kept looking but then I noticed that Brandon was staring at me! It gave me a bad case of RCS! (Roller Coaster Syndrome) I had butterflies in my stomach. Finally Brandon broke the silence.

"Nikki you look amazing!"

I blushed and said, "You look handsome yourself!"

He blushed then we were blushing and staring for like FOREVER and then SOMEONE had to interrupt that moment!

"Amazing? You said just not 20 minutes ago that she looked flat out hot! And her face was like an angel! You had hearts in your eyes!" Theo snorted.

Brandon blushed even more and glared at Theo. I though OMG HE THINKS IM HOT!

Then I broke the silence by saying, "Well at least Brandon didn't come to you and Zoey while y'all were making out and say, 'Good work, bro! I told you y'all would make out!' I said that with a devious smirk.

Theo glared at me for about 3 seconds before running away screaming, " At least I got a video of you and Brandon making out yesterday for 8 seconds!" I chased him and he hid behind Chloe and Marcus who were still making out! He yelled,

"Dont kill me Branikki! It was a joke!!!" He made a run for it... THEO!

I went back to Brandon when suddenly everyone except Brandon and I yelled,"BRANIKKI FOREVER!" Me and Brandon blushed to the darkest shade of red when an unexpected and unwanted person screamed,

"NO, NO, GET IT RIGHT PEOPLE ITS BRACKENZIE!!!!!" MACKENZIE

I called my cousin who's a cop. She took Mackenzie away thankfully!

It was time for an end to the party so I squeezed my bffs goodbye and kisses Brandon goodbye. I watched the all leave.... More about the presents tomorrow! My hand hurts!!