Chapter 9

WARNING: THERE WILL BE INAPPROPRIATE WRITING IN THIS CHAPTER IF YOU DONT LIKE THAT, I SUGGEST YOU DONT READ. Thanks.

I was really squirmy going to Brandon's house. I told my mom I was going to Chloe's cause she would get suspicious I was gonna go to Brandon's house alone... Like I am.

I stopped at his door and knocked. A voice said,

"Come in!"

I walked in and called Brandon's name out loudly. He yelled,

"I'm in my room! You can come in."

"Okay," I replied.

I went in and I saw him laying down on the bed with red roses in the shape of a heart. I stood staring there like an idiot. He came over and said,

"You like my little surprise?"

I nodded my head while he started to kiss me passionately.

I SUGGEST YOU STOP HERE IF YOU GET UNCOMFORTABLE.

He started to take my shirt of and left me with my bra. He took of his shirt while kissing my neck. I got hesitant and thought,

We've only been dating for two weeks. Omg!

He took of my pants and underwear motioning what he was about to do. He brought his face close to my stomach then my well, ya know. He was just about to start when I stopped him.

"BRANDON STOP!" I shouted.

He looked at me shocked and asked,

"What?"

"I'm b-breaking up w-with you." I stuttered while trying to hide my tears and putting my clothes back on.

"Huh?! What? Why!?" He asked.

"I - you - its not working! You are going to fast when we've been together for 2 weeks!" I said a little loudly with tears streaming down my face.

He looked at me and starting to put his shirt back on. He said,

"Okay um, I'm sorry we can start slo-"

I cut him off.

"No. I can't, I can't - I don't know I have to go!" I said running down the stairs going to the door.

Brandon grabbed my wrist and he spun me around and looked in my eyes.

"Nik, don't leave we need to talk abo-"

I cut him off again.

"Brandon, let me go!" I said while tears fled my eyes trying to go.

He wouldn't let go.

"Nikki I can't let you go."

I struggled but finally got free. I ran all the way back to my house without stopping. I knew Brandon was chasing me for a while trying to stop me but he gave up soon.

I went to my room and slammed the door. I looked at the things Brandon gave me and I shoved them in my closet.

I got a lot of calls from him but I ignored them. I guess he told Chloe and Zoey because they called me. I told them everything and they tried to comfort me but I told them I wanted to just sleep.

I was really tired but I couldn't get to sleep.

It didn't help with Brianna knocking on my door yelling,

"Come play with me and Miss Penelope! It'll make you feel better." I ignored her and she finally left. She thankfully went to play with Grandma. My parents were out thankfully. I turned off my phone and finally got to sleep.