Chapter 4

Nikki's outfit above

Ughhh! I woke up and realized it was my birthday. I hate to celebrate with my family because when I do.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIKKI FAMILY SHARING TIME! AAARGHH!!! That's why I'm afraid to let Brandon come here because AFTER dinner we do our fun time. It's always so fun for me especially. NOT!!!

I got ready and threw on whatever came to mind and prepared myself for the worst.

I walked downstairs waiting for annoyance from a crazy family. But it was quiet, rather peaceful. There was a note and pancakes beside it. The note said, Nikki we all went out for a while. See you after school, honey. -Mom

YAY!!! I sat and ate the pancakes like mad. I finished and walked to school. What a beautiful day. I thought.

When I got to school I wanted to talk to my bffs about what all happened with me and ya know

I looked everywhere for someone! But I couldn't find anyone.

What a cruddy day. Cruddy life. Cruddy everything!!! Aaaaghhh.

I opened my locker and found at least a million roses! And on my door there was a picture of me and Brandon and a note that said I love you Nikki happy birthday. ❤ AAAHHH OMG HE IS SOO SWEET!!!

"SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY" yelled three voices. I sun around and was greeted with a bone crushing hug. Man Chloe and Zoey are the best! When they had their turn Brandon came and greeted me with a warm kiss that was priceless. He handed me a tiny box that had a yellow ribbon. "Happy Birthday." He said with a cute smile. I smiled and whispered, "I love you"
I opened the box and I found a heart shaped locket with a silver chain and matching earrings.

I opened up the locket and in it, it had a picture of me and Brandon.

I heard giggles and squeels from guess who and I smiled. I went up to Brandon with a look on his face that said, do you like it? I grabbed him and kissed him for..... Wait for it, 8 seconds!!!

We pulled apart and saw his face that looked like he won a million dollars. We blushed at the same time and stared at each other in what seemed like FOREVER! Then of course some 2 girls had to interupt our staring and blushing....

"Enough love birds! It's our turn now!" Yelled Chloe and Zoey.

Brandon surrendered laughing.

They handed me a tiny box and I opened it carefully. Inside I saw a tiny, but cute bracelet with words on it. Friends go but bffs are forever . I started tearing up and they showed me their bracelets they were wearing. The same! I hugged them so tight they let out a yelp! Brandon glanced laughing at us. We heard the bell ring and sadly, our fun was over. Brandon and I walked to class holding hands and the best part of today was..... IT WAS MACKENZIE FREE!!!! SQUEEEEEE!