Chapter 11

Recap: Me and Zoey headed to Chloe's for the sleepover. Chloe was already there. When we got in the house I was in utter shocked because.....

...because... BRANDON opened the door! To Chloe's house! What?!?! I just stood there staring. I looked at Chloe and Zoey and they said,

"He wanted to talk to you."

I replied yelling,

"How could you two do this? I said I DONT want to talk to him or about him! Just all of you leave me alone!"

I took my things and ran. Brandon, Chloe, and Zoey were chasing me to get me back but I was too fast. They followed me to my house but I slammed the door before they could come in. Unfortunately, my mother opened the door and let them in I was to slow to lock my door so I hid under the bed. They burst in and looked everywhere. Including under the bed. Chloe and Zoey pulled me out bye my legs and helped me stand up.

I didn't look at any of them. I sat on my bed and said,

"What the hell do you want from me?! Huh? What?"

They all looked at me stunned like I was on fire or something.

Brandon spoke up.

"Can you guys leave me and Nikki alone?"

Chloe and Zoey nodded.

They left and Brandon looked at me.

"I have to say one thing only," he said.

I replied, "What?"

"I did it because I fell in love with you."

I was speechless. There was a long silence but Brandon spoke again.

"And I thought you did too. But I g-guess I was wrong."

He started to tear up. He got up and said,

"Bye Nikki. I'll always love you."

I started to tear up as I got up and ran down the stairs, out the door. Chloe and Zoey came with me. He was already across the middle of the street. I yelled,

"Brandon wait!"

He looked back but what we didn't know was coming hurt him bad. As he looked back he started to come over to me. But he forgot to look down the street. The next thing I knew a truck slammed in to him leaving him on the street blood covered.

I sobbed loudly, yelling,

"NOOOO GEY HELP NOW CALL 911!"

I went to him and held him right and kissed him. He was unconscious and blood was everywhere on him and me. The ambulance came and took him on a stretcher. I couldn't go with him. We took my mo!s car and me, Chloe, and Zoey got to the hospital.

The doctor said he had very minor injuries and would have to have about 2 to 3 surgeries.

This is all my fault. I said in my head. The doctor told me I could go see him.

I went in and he looked horrible! He had bruised eyes, a broken leg, a cast on his wrist and a scar on his arm. I went over to the sleeping Brandon, thankfully not dead and I rested my head on him lightly and cried. Loud. Very loud.

I wiped my tears and I felt moving under my head. His fingers.

He coughed and he opened his eyes.

I sighed a sigh of relief.

My Brandon was safe. Yeah I said my Brandon. Sigh.