Chapter 2

I recognized that kiss. The same exact one we had at the listening party. But this was way different in a way. It lasted about 7 secomds. Don't judge! So what if I count? Sheesh... Anyway I heard gasps all around us. Chloe, Zoey, Marcus, Theo, Violet, MacKenzie, and Jessica all stare with gaping mouths.

"NOOOOO" MacKenzie shrieks.

People around were annoyed the heck off so they called security...

"I'll get you Maxwell and I'll change your life so bad it hurts!!!"

Yeah right.

~After all of the commotion ~

Brandon caught a glimpse of me and blushed . I realized I was too!! He coughed and the others understood like it was.....planned?!!!??

"Nikki I have to confess. I have huge feelings for you," he said looking down at his feet.

I was shocked!!! SQUEEEEEEEEE

He pulled out a rose and blushed and stared into my eyes.

"Nikki I've liked you ever since I layed eyed on you. Will you be mine?"

I stood there like an idiot with a dorky grin on my face. Brandon smiled and looked at me hopefully to get a yes.

"YES I WILL BRANDON"

I jumped up and gave him the biggest kiss a guy could ask for!

We ended the kiss and he grinned happily putting the rose in my hand and clutching my hand.

"I love you Nikki"

"I love you more "

"You wanna bet?!" Brandon said laughing.

Suddenly he tagged me and said, "you're it" and made a run for it!

"Hey no fair!" I said laughing and chasing him. He fell into a pile of leaves and I tackled him. We started to cuddle.

"I win" I said giving him a kiss.

"This time" he said with a smirk.

And we stayed and watched the sunset together.

A/N I know I know I make them short but my next will be longer.