04

Curiosity "You figured out who the girl is?"

Curiosity
"You figured out who the girl is?"

"SO, WHAT HAPPENED?," Emi inquired as they gathered their belongings, preparing to leave the classroom

"SO, WHAT HAPPENED?," Emi inquired as they gathered their belongings, preparing to leave the classroom. [Name] sighed before responding, "God it was so embarrassing, specially because two people saw,"

[Name] turned to see if had mistaken their presence or if she actually saw one of their classmates there. Once she turned, she locked eyes with one of their classmates who unfortunately witnessed the heated argument with her boyfriend.

Awkwardly, [Name] mustered a smile before redirecting her gaze toward Emi, who observed her best friend's interaction with the guy [Name] had unintentionally glanced at.

"What?" [Name] queried, adjusting her backpack. "Why'd you look back at Suna? I thought you were going to wait for the 'up' in your relationship?" Emi, securing her own backpack, chimed in with a playful tease.

"Let's go, I'll tell you what happened," [Name] seized Emi's hand, prompting a brisk exit from the classroom.

"We're out, what in the world happened?" Emi inquired, a tinge of confusion evident.

"He saw,"

"He saw what? Be clear [Name]," Emi whined, gently pulling at [Name]'s hand. [Name], turning to face Emi while maintaining their pace, explained, "He saw the argument with Aiko,"

Emi's jaw dropped when she heard that. "Please tell me the argument wasn't.." Emi then shut up when she realized her question wouldn't have been very smart.

"No Emi, it wasn't too bad, it was horrible," [Name] groaned as she walked out of the school with Emi. "It was him and this other guy, and Aiko was being an asshole. It was so embarrassing Emi,"

"God.. I can imagine." Emi responded empathetically, her eyes narrowing in concern. Eager to glean more details, she inquired further, "Wait, what color was the hair of the other guy?" Her curiosity aimed to unravel the mystery of the unknown witness.

"He had gray hair," [Name] recounted, noting Emi's eyes widening and her jaw dropping once again. Disturbed by Emi's intense reaction, [Name] couldn't help but panic, "What is it? Emi stop it! I don't like your reaction!"

As Emi composed herself, she dropped a bombshell of her own,"He's in the volleyball team, they both are. All I hope is that they don't have big mouths. Or else the entire school will know about it," Emi sighed.

"You're joking.."

"Nope.!" Emi's response held a somber tone, emphasizing the gravity of the situation. She concluded, "Text me when you get home, my dad is here,"

With that, Emi walked away, waving at [Name], who returned the wave. "Bye [Name]," Emi hopped in her dad's car.

[Name] stood there, waving back, as both Emi and her dad drove past. [Name] walked slowly to her house to think about the things that had just happened.

"Suna hurry up and get dressed," Atsumu demanded, his impatience evident as he tossed a ball at Suna to expedite the process. "I'm on it," Suna replied, stretching casually as he made his way toward the locker room.

As Suna approached the entrance, he heard a familiar voice behind him. "Yo, Suna," Osamu greeted, trailing a few steps behind.

Suna acknowledged Osamu with a nod before entering the locker room, anticipating Osamu's presence to follow suit.

Once inside, Suna faced Osamu's inquiry. "Yeah?" he responded, curious about the newfound information. Osamu approached, holding his phone aloft. "I found out the guy's name," he declared, offering Suna a glimpse of the screen.

Suna glanced over at Osamu's phone, eyebrows furrowed in interest. "Doesn't he play basketball?" Suna inquired, seizing Osamu's phone for a closer look.

"Yeah, he's number 3," Osamu affirmed, and Suna nodded, connecting the dots between the face and the basketball jersey number.

Suna meticulously scrolled through the Instagram page, greeted by a whole bunch of basketball snapshots and personal moments.

However, what caught his attention was a highlighted section adorned with a heart—a subtle indicator of romance, and he assumed, would be the guy's girlfriend.

As Suna tapped into the heart highlight, his suspicions were confirmed. The highlight played through with images capturing moments shared between his classmate and her boyfriend.

He never really payed attention to her as they never got seated nearby each other. Not only that but why would they ever talk unless they had an assignment together.

Back when her and her boyfriend were talking, there was a melancholy look to her eyes. They were too far to tell what was going on. But based on her facial expression, they must've been arguing about something.

The realization dawned on him; she was really pretty, a detail that had escaped his awareness until now. Too bad she was in a relationship.

Now that he knew she was in a relationship, he wasn't going to be able to approach her. Osamu observed Suna's repeated perusal of the highlights. He was a bit weirded out, but to each their own.

"You figured out who the girl is?" Osamu asked while taking his phone out of Suna's hands back.

"She's in my class, pretty sure her last name is [Last Name], but I'm not 100 percent sure. I'll find her instagram and send it to you," Suna responded, and Osamu nodded in acknowledgment.

"Right.. Now hurry up before you get hell for not changing," Osamu chuckled, departing the locker room. Suna shook his head with a chuckle, swiftly changing into his practice attire from his school uniform.

‧₊˚*ੈ‧₊˚

hey guysss

this was actually so easy to writemaybe it's bc i actually like what im writing

maybe it's bc i actually like what im writing

the jjk leaks broooo