13

The Other Girl"Oh

The Other Girl
"Oh.. What are you doing with him?"

 What are you doing with him?"

"ALRIGHT, IM HEADING HOME.. Have fun on your date or whatever," Emi flashed a mischievous grin as she sauntered out of the classroom. [Name] waved after her friend, a playful smirk tugging at the corners of her lips.

Turning back around, [Name] caught sight of Suna striding purposefully towards her, a boyish smile lighting up his features as he closed the distance.

"Let's go," Suna announced, casually draping his arm around [Name]'s shoulder.

"You're heavy, get off," [Name] playfully nudged him, though she made no move to shake off his arm.

"It's not that far of a walk, you'll be alright," Suna quipped, his tone light as they walked out of the classroom together.

"Whatever, I hope you're comfortable," [Name] shot back, looking up at Suna with a teasing glint in her eyes. Suna returned her gaze with a grin.

"You'll see how good I am," Suna chuckled, a hint of confidence lacing his words.

"We'll see about that," [Name] countered with a playful smirk.

"Go through that door over there, so you can go to the place to watch. You'll hear Tsumu's fans, just follow the noise," Suna instructed, shifting his arm to gesture in the direction [Name] needed to go.

[Name] nodded in understanding and made her way through the indicated door.

True to Suna's words, the sounds of excited chatter and cheers greeted her ears as she approached the gathering of girls.

As she entered their midst, the other girls fell silent, their curious gazes turning towards [Name]. Feeling a tad self-conscious, [Name] offered an awkward wave, surprised by the warm smiles and friendly gestures she received in return.

It was a huge contrast to the rumors she'd heard about them being somewhat aloof and exclusive.

"Are you here for Atsumu?" One of the girls inquired, her voice tinged with curiosity as she eyed [Name], her blonde hair framing her face.