03

Embarrassment"You're so fucking embarrassing, i'll call you when your practice is over,"

Embarrassment
"You're so fucking embarrassing, i'll call you when your practice is over,"

IT DAWNED AS YET ANOTHER MONDAY, a day typically met with disdain by the majority of students

IT DAWNED AS YET ANOTHER MONDAY, a day typically met with disdain by the majority of students. However, for [Name], Mondays held a special allure, marking the opportunity to see her amazing best friend, Emi.

"Hey Emi,"[Name] greeted with a warm smile, settling into the seat beside her best friend. Emi looked up and down before saying,  "Don't hey me, you didn't text me back last night," She turned away from [Name].

"Sorry, I let my phone die and didn't charge it until this morning,"  [Name] explained, a hint of remorse evident as she lowered her head. Emi, intrigued, turned back to face [Name]. That wasn't something [Name] would do.

Emi inquired, probing her friend's unexpected negligence. In a hushed tone, [Name] whispered the catalyst, "Aiko." The mere mention of his name triggered a scowl from Emi, who couldn't help but wonder, "What did he do now?"

"Saturday, I went to his house and then i just laid on his bed while he played video games. And then i asked if he could teach me. At first it was fine, right?"

"Yeah..?" Emi responded.

"He kept screaming for any tiny thing. As if it's not my first time playing the game. So then i get up and try to leave, he's all over me and telling me to stay.. Like.. who do I look like?" She paused

"So then I still left. He followed me out and walked me home. And he saw that I was mad and he told me to stop frowning or else I'll get wrinkles. Then we walk to my house in complete silence. I thank him for walking me home or whatever. When he got home, he called me and we started arguing over my attitude.. As if I don't have a right to have an attitude sometimes.."

"Wait, so he called you after he left you at your place to talk about your attitude?" Emi bewildered asked to make sure she heard the right thing.

"Exactly, so there's an argument. I hang up and he starts apologizing like always. Always a fucking apology but he never changes his behavior." [Name] rolled her eyes remember about the argument they had.