02

Arguments"Go back and keep playing your game

Arguments
"Go back and keep playing your game. I shouldn't have even came,"

"WHAT IS IT NOW?"  Aiko shifted his focus from the video game to his girlfriend, who reclined on his bed waiting for him to pay attention to her

"WHAT IS IT NOW?"  Aiko shifted his focus from the video game to his girlfriend, who reclined on his bed waiting for him to pay attention to her.  "Are you going to answer?" He asked.

She sat up, fixing a pointed gaze on her boyfriend, who seemed engrossed in the video game he was playing. "When are you going to do something with me?" Her inquiry hung in the air as she sought his attention.

"I already told you, when this is over," He replied, his attention going back to the video game. [Name] let out a sigh, reclining on the bed, discontent apparent on her face.

"It's been like thirty minutes, can't you at least talk to me?" [Name] attempted to negotiate, a subtle plea in her voice as she tried to connect with her absorbed boyfriend.

"You can always teach me so we can play together," [Name] sat back up. She figured that if she made the conversation about playing together with him, he would most likely make an attempt to do something with her.

"Come," Aiko patted his lap, creating a space for [Name] to join him and sit comfortably as he showed her how to play. "Really?" Excitement lit up her face as she moved closer to her boyfriend.

"This is how you shoot, which is the most important part of the game," He explained while looking down at his controls. [Name] wore a genuine smile, captivated by the idea of finally being able to do something with him.

"Can I try?" She asked and turned to look at Aiko.

"As long as you swear you won't die in the first ten minutes," He joked.

"I won't, let me play," Aiko nodded in response and changed some settings so it would easier for her to stay alive for at least ten minutes.

He handed her the controller after he pressed to load into a match. "How do I crouch? I always see you crouching," [Name] asked.

"Just press the buttons on the right sides. Think of it as a challenge," He said while glancing at his television to see what she was doing.

"Wow, thank you for the help,"[Name] replied with a touch of sarcasm, earning a small chuckle from Aiko.