Introduction

60's Beauties Raising Cute Babies on the Island
(六零娇美人海岛养萌娃)
Author: Qiyue Ali

  The social animal Lin Man burps from overwork and transforms into a beautiful, brainless cannon fodder stepmother from a period novel.

  The protagonist in the book is the heroine's family, and the little stepmother's family is just a cannon fodder control group for the protagonist's family. The little stepmother went crazy and committed suicide because of her jealousy of the heroine. In the end, the stepmother became the second cousin, poor and miserable.

  Lin Man:? ? ?

  Fuck your bullshit plot, live your own life well is the way to go.

Fortunately, she also has a plane trading system--

  [Ding, one pound of natural pollution-free shepherd's purse will reward you with one pound of pork! ]

  [Three wild lobsters , reward five yuan and three pounds of white noodles! ]

  Lin Man: The stepmother in the control group rolled up her sleeves and just did it! This month's goal is to make the family gain three pounds!

  small theater:

  Recently, something new happened on the island. I heard from the regiment boss Zhang that a new young officer named Lu Zhou was transferred to the regiment. He was handsome and unsmiling. At first glance, he looked like a good man who lived a steady and down-to-earth life.

  The old women in the island's family courtyard were all excited and planning to marry off their daughters. Who would have thought that the Chenglong husband-in-law they were looking for would actually be married to a famous woman!

  When the military wives inquired about it, they found out that there was a tigress in Lu Zhou's family, who was married to a yellow-haired girl from the city who went to the countryside. She was delicate and shrewd, but she didn't know how to live.

  The military wives curled their lips and made sarcastic remarks secretly, saying that they would have to leave sooner or later if they couldn't get along.

  Who would have thought that when Deputy Battalion Commander Lu's family came to the island to join the army, the young daughter-in-law, who was said to always help the tigress' mother-in-law fight with others, was so sweet and charming that she could not bear hardships at first glance. Everyone was waiting to see what happened to the old Lu family. joke.

  Who would have thought that the little daughter-in-law would be smiling and cooking as soon as she got home, and the whole family would be able to smell the aroma of the meat at home, making all the children on the island go crazy with greed.

  Spanish mackerel dumplings, oyster omelette, crab stuffed with orange, and fish meatball soup, the two kids in the family ate them with great flavor.

  The daughter-in-law on the island couldn't stand the noisy children at home, so she had to come to her home for advice.

  later--

  In order to please the male protagonist, the heroine was busy working at work and was so tired that she wiped her tears. Lin Man lay down happily and took care of the baby.

  When the heroine swallowed her anger for love and went head-to-head with the reborn female supporting character, Lin Man took her family members with her to join the army, the mother-in-law of the old Lu family became a hero and the deputy battalion commander Lu was promoted.

  While the fight between the heroine's family and the reborn female partner was in full swing, Lin Man and Deputy Battalion Commander Lu worked together to create two babies, and the two adopted sons were admitted to college.

  Lu Zhou: I heard that I can't do it?

  Content tags: system wears books and cool articles chronology

  Protagonist: Lu Zhou┃ Supporting roles: Old Lu family┃

  One sentence introduction: Being happy is the most important thing

  Mission: Be strong and confident, and create a better future together