Chapter 31-40

Chapter 31

  It was bright and clear the next day, and the morning fog in the summer mountain village had not yet dissipated. The roses in the yard were still covered with rain and dew. The chickens in the village crowed three times. The iron eggs, which had not been asleep for most of the night, jumped up in excitement and started to rattle the main room. She called her grandma out of the door, and Zhao Chunhua turned over on the kang and said angrily, "You stinky boy, why are you making such a fuss!" After saying that, she put on her clothes and stood up, telling Tiedan to stay where he could cool down, and after a while he ate. Set off.

  When Tiedan heard this, he was very happy and agreed. The old sow in the pig pen was humming with hunger after not eating all night. The reed chickens in the nest were also squawking, but the big and small white ones in the duck nest did not move. Last night, these two guys ate on the river beach until they were full before they came back. Naturally, they would not make a fuss if they had food in their stomachs.

  The young man of the old Lu family fed the pigs with iron eggs and mixed chicken food. Breakfast was also served in the main room, a plate of pickled radish, steaming steamed buns with sweet potato noodles, and two bowls of hot polenta. This is Zhao It's breakfast for Chunhua's grandparents.

  As for Lin Man, she was still sleeping soundly on the bed with her little dumpling wrapped up in a quilt. Usually, little Niuniu slept on the same kang as Grandma Tiedan, and they were in peace with each other. It was summer, right? Tiedan brat. Zhao Chunhua and Niu Niu were so disgusted with being outside all day long that their naturally stinky feet smelled even after being washed. They set up a coarse blue-topped mosquito net in the next room, threw away the iron eggs and slept alone.

  Tiedan sleeps freely, and little Niuniu doesn't have to go to her aunt every day to complain to her aunt that her brother's feet smell so bad that she can't sleep due to the smell!

  Lin Man was also in a dilemma about Tiedan's stinky feet. It's not like people don't wash their feet. The old Lu family even prepared a small piece of fragrant soap specially used for washing feet. Unfortunately, it was of little use. Tiedan carefully made soap to wash off the fragrance, and when he opened his feet and smelled it, it still smelled bad. This was just natural and there was nothing he could do about it.

  Fortunately, there is still an empty room in the old Lu family, otherwise...

  The grandfather and grandson washed their hands and ate. Halfway through the meal, Gouzi Niang came with a basket and shouted. There is a big market only in the countryside every month, and it is even more inconvenient to go to the county. Every time there is a market day, the little daughter-in-law in the village is just ordinary. When I have free time, I will carry a load and run to the market with hens in my arms. Hexi Village also has a special mule cart for going to the market, which is convenient.

  Gouziniang said that the car was coming and was waiting at the entrance of the village. Tiedan still had half a piece of steamed bun stuffed in his mouth, so he quickly swallowed it, put on his small school bag, and hurried out of the door.

  At nine o'clock in the morning, the thrush on the Tangli tree chirped several times. It took a while for the lazy Lin Man to finally sit up slowly, kiss the sleeping Niu Niu with a rosy face, and stretch out comfortably. First, she poured water to wash her face. The Double Happiness enamel basin was filled with water and was still quite heavy. Looking at another towel specially designed for Deputy Battalion Commander Lu placed on the shelf, Lin Man suddenly sighed melancholy. She missed Lu Zhou.

  This guy is really weird. When Lu Zhou was at home earlier, he either disliked his boring temperament and didn't talk much. He just watched Deputy Battalion Commander Lu Xianhui knitting sweaters and teased him so much that he always wanted to leave. Now that she is gone, she can comfortably occupy the big bed. Unexpectedly, when he is gone, she still feels empty and uncomfortable.