Chapter 71-80

Chapter 71

  This typhoon lasted for seven or eight days without letting up. The first night there was a violent storm outside, with heavy rain and strong winds, roaring and thunderous sounds, and heavy rain pouring down. The windows of the old Lu family were banged by the rain and wind. .

  There were thunderous sounds outside, and other children would have been so frightened that they would have burst into tears, but the two little ones, Chenchen Tiantian, danced for joy.

  Lin Man didn't have time to take care of her two children. She called Tiedan Niuniu and looked at the two children. She and her mother-in-law were busy fastening the windows and drawing the curtains. Then they moved the chest of drawers under the window and raised the door to the living room. .

  Sister-in-law Tang mentioned earlier that the typhoon is very windy, so you need to hold the door shut before going to bed at night, otherwise the wind will blow open in the middle of the night, bringing in wind and rain, and the whole family will suffer.

  After everything was arranged and the family had dinner, Tiedan took out the electric light at home and lay on the window sill with the electric light on to watch the wind and rain outside.

  With a "boom", the black boy exclaimed that the shack at home had flown away, and then screamed that the branches of the sycamore tree outside were broken by the strong wind.

  The older one shouted, "Niuniu is okay," and they were calmly reading and writing under the kerosene lamp. Chenchen and Tiantian became curious, and they wanted to climb toward the window.

  Zhao Chunhua held a meat dumpling in one hand and asked the tough boy to quickly wash his feet and go to sleep.

  The old lady has spoken, and the brat must obey.

  However, he was not a good sleeper. He was already lying down when he heard constant "clicking" noises outside. This guy was so evil that he pupated like a caterpillar in the bed, so he just wanted to take a look.

  Lin Man scooped up a ladle of water and put out the ashes in the stove. During this special period, the kitchen could not be used, so she could only temporarily use the stove in the house to cook.

  The old Lu family did have a honeycomb stove, but it was for burning briquettes. Not to mention that they didn't have briquettes at home, even if they did, Lin Man wouldn't dare to use it.

  The doors and windows were closed at night, and the air was not circulating. There was an example like this in the military region in the past. A family was burning a honeycomb stove and carbon monoxide accidentally leaked. Fortunately, it was discovered in time and the family was rescued.

  When Tiedan on the kang saw his aunt come in, he exposed his head again: "Auntie, can I go outside and take a look again?"

  Lin Man slapped the brat unceremoniously, "What are you thinking about? Go to sleep!"

  Tiedan covered his head and gritted his teeth, huffing in grievance and huddled in the corner, not daring to push any further.

  Zhao Chunhua heard the noise in the house and asked her daughter-in-law through the wall if Tiedan was making trouble again.

  Tiedan quickly looked over pitifully, and Lin Man told the brat that this was the first and last time. The little guy nodded quickly and smiled, "It's okay, the wind and rain outside are too loud. You've turned into a little lunatic."

  Zhao Chunhua laughed and scolded, "You brat."

  Chenchen, who was sitting on the small bed and playing quietly with a cloth tiger: "..."