Chapter 1-10

Chapter 1

In the spring of 1968, Hexi Village Production Brigade.

After the Jingzhe, the weather gets warmer and the spring thunder begins to roar. The Chinese toon and peach willows on the bank of the village entrance are also quietly turning green. New buds are beginning to bloom. The long green willow branches are reflected in the clear stream, giving a special feeling of spring.

The old Lu family at the head of Hexi Village has mud walls and black tiles. The sun is shining brightly at noon, and birds are chirping happily in the forest. The old sows raised in the family have been fed in the morning, and now they are moaning hungry. In the chicken coop The three hens also flapped their wings and cried happily.

The breeze at noon brought the fresh scent of vanilla through the window lattice. Listening to the screams of the livestock in the yard, Lin Man, who was lying on the kang in the west room, opened his eyes. What he saw was the smoky side of the winter cooking. Yellow earthen wall.

Next to the earthen wall is an Eight Immortals table painted with fresh tung paint. A painting of a fat doll holding a fish hangs above it. There is a kerosene lamp on the table. In the corner near the Eight Immortals table, there are old-fashioned wardrobes and chests of drawers, as well as door and window furniture. There are several big red pictures with happy words on them.

Lin Man blinked and sighed softly.

It seemed that she really wasn't dreaming. It turned out that she had really traveled through a period book that she had read.

Originally, Lin Man was the financial director of a company in the 21st century. This name sounds nice, but in fact, there are only three people in the entire finance department. Except for the cashier and a newly recruited rookie, all the rest is done. Lin Man ran away by himself.

Fortunately, the salary offered by the company is good. Lin Man, a social worker, is dedicated to her job. She works overtime every day and does not go home until midnight. She has worked hard for many years and just two years ago she spent her savings to buy a three-bedroom apartment in the city center. She just wanted to find a leisurely job and live a prosperous life with a car, a house and a deposit. Unexpectedly, during the last overtime work before the Mid-Autumn Festival, Lin Man was overworked and burped. When she opened her eyes again, she Just wear it.

In her previous life, Lin Man was a book lover and a bitch who loved watching bloody dramas, so she just wore it, it didn't really matter.

It's just that she can't dress up in any role. She has to dress up like a brainless, beautiful cannon fodder stepmother in this book "The Remarried Couple in the 60s".

The protagonist in the book "The Remarried Couple of 60" is the heroine's family, while the stepmother's family is just the control group of the protagonist's family.

In the book, the heroine Wen Yue is the daughter of the captain of the production brigade in Hexi Village. She has been well-educated, sensible and considerate since she was a child. She is the heart and soul of the family. Wen Yue grew up to the age of eighteen, graduated from junior high school and worked as a teacher in the village primary school. , the male protagonist Song Tinglan is an educated youth who came to the countryside from the capital. He is as gentle as jade and has an outstanding family background. Wen Yue and Song Tinglan fell in love at first sight and supported each other in difficult and difficult times. After a series of misunderstandings, they sadly broke up.

After the reform and opening up, Song Tinglan went to sea to do business. Surrounded by these confidantes, he used his family connections to make a fortune from scratch and became a billionaire.