Chapter 51-60

Chapter 51

  Camp Commander Lu came to wake her up every day, and Lin Man felt that her mouth had to be kissed.

  That guy is no joke.

  Decisively reject jpg.

  On the 29th of the twelfth lunar month, the sound of firecrackers on Songsha Island was loud. Lu Zhou rarely had time to be at home. The young couple went to the supply and marketing cooperative on the island. While purchasing new year's goods, the main thing was to Zhao Chunhua used the expiring cloth coupons she had hidden away. Lin Man followed her mother-in-law's instructions and bought five feet of floral cloth. It happened that the thermos bottle at home was broken.

  Lu Zhou went to buy a new thermos bottle with the words Double Happiness printed on it. The couple went to the grocery store next door to buy New Year snacks and candies for their two children.

  The supply is limited these days. Being on ‌ Island is different from that in ‌ Hexi Village. In ‌ Village, Lin Man can also do tasks and exchange the system for some meat tickets, snack tickets, candy tickets and so on. Now that ‌ is celebrating the Chinese New Year, there is a queue on the island to buy them. There were also a lot of snacks and sweets, and there was a long line of people outside.

  Now the island is covered in ice and snow, and Lin Man can't do the task even if she wants to. The dog system hasn't urged her to do the task for a month, and it doesn't cry or complain about the difficulty of reunification, probably because it wants to understand. Now, the dog system is no longer bubbling, and Lin Man is happy and at ease.

  It was raining, snowing, and windy outside, and Lin Man was stomping her feet outside because of the cold. Lu Zhou frowned and wrapped his wife in a military coat, asking her to go home first while he queued up to buy snacks. candy.

  Lin Man nodded happily, bid farewell to Camp Commander Lu with crooked eyebrows, and returned home with the thermos bottle.

  The sisters-in-law who were queuing up next to me were filled with envy when they saw it. Look at the husband they married who was caring and loving to their daughter-in-law. Then look at their stinky man. He just knew how to eat and drink at home and pour out soy sauce bottles. I don't even know how to help him, it's so annoying!

  The sisters-in-law felt suffocated, so when they went back that night, some men scolded their wives.

  "..."

  During the Spring Festival of 1969, it snowed again on Songsha Island.

  Fortunately, the snow was not heavy, it just drifted for half the night and stopped on the morning of New Year's Day.

  Today is the Chinese New Year. The military sisters-in-law on the island have come to join the army with their families. The nearest home is in Haicheng, which is a hundred miles away. The sisters-in-law are celebrating the New Year on the island, and there is no hometown. ‌Those rules don't require you to visit each house to pay New Year greetings. You only need to walk around with the people you have good friends with.

  Although the old Lu family had just arrived on the island not long ago, they were very popular. Early in the morning, honey sansandao, orange sugar and sorghum glutinous rice were placed on the Eight Immortals table in the main room of the family, and tea was brewed. Starting at seven o'clock in the morning, there was one wave after another who came to visit us to pay New Year greetings.

  Zhao Chunhua has not been so happy for a long time. The old lady was wearing a new coat, sitting on the Eight Immortals Chair, laughing with her sisters-in-law, and chatting about homely things.