Grace Moon (Main)

Grace Moon

Gender: Female

Gender: Female

Hair color: Light brown/red-brown (I tried to make it auburn/red-brown but I didn't like how they turned out) hair.

Eye Color: Gold eyes

Ethnicity: White/Hispanic

Skin color: Light tanned skin

Race: Human

Bio: Born in the USA. Grace is just your everyday average girl living in a superpowered world. She doesn't possess a power and was picked on by others because of it. But instead of taking it lying down she went and enrolled in martial art classes and learned several fighting styles like Taekwondo.

She is good friends with Izuku and the others and is unintentionally seen as an inspiration because she refused to let being powerless hold her down. Even though she did not set out to be a symbol of any kind.

She just had the weird luck of sometimes being in the vicinity and having to stop the bad guy. This attracted a lot of attention due to her being powerless, armed with nothing but martial arts and her brain.

She was actually offered to join Union and other hero schools, but she rejected them because she had no interest in being a hero for hire.

This of course, did piss off a lot of people like certain heroes from a certain company, a certain bomb psycho and a wannabe harem king who tries to force her to join his harem.

Each and every attempt failed, and Grace was able to get certain people in power to impose a restraining order on him.

Of course, like in every story there is something that will drag her into something much bigger than she thought possible.

Likes: Her friends, her family, true heroes, skating/skateboarding, the beach, etc. Hanging out in the arcade, monsters, reading a physical book. The looks on people faces when she kicks their asses. Especially with how fast she is despite being well endowed in certain areas.

Dislikes: Perverts who don't control their urges and lewd everything in sight (You know the ones that who just have to shout at everything they say). Glory hoggers/fame seekers. People who think she's a brainless bimbo just because she has a large chest.

People who don't take no for an answer. Thinks she's an easy target because she has no power.

Some facts:

She doesn't hate perverts. She's friends with some. It's a problem when they have no shame in making perverted comments that make guys and girls uncomfortable. Making sexual comments that include certain things that they don't seem to care who hears and even use it to make them creeped out.

Grace tries not to have a type. But she does prefer guys who are confident, bold, have a bad boy/take charge vibe. Tall and muscular too. But she doesn't mind dating a plain average joe so long as they don't objectify her like a certain fake dragon and purple midget does, along with other shameless pervs/bullies.

She doesn't have a preferred music genre. If she likes it, it's going to be in her phone library.

Loves action films due to practicing Martial Arts.

She hates people judging her for being an American and for them thinking that she and everyone in the USA is an idiot or crazy thanks to certain groups that tend to make such a ruckus worldwide. That and the media not covering what really matters.

Has attracted her fair share of attention from both genders due to her beauty...much to her embarrassment.

Has done VA for various forms of media.

That's it for now. If I have to add more later on, or fix something I will. Just wanted to get something started.