Grace Moon (Dragonside Industries Variant)

Tempest68

(Sorry if I don't get the parts that mentioned Clay right.)

Enjoy!

Grace Moon

Grace Moon

Hair color: Brownish-red

Eye color: Gold

Species: Human

Race: White/Hispanic

Skin color: Light tan

Personality: A mostly calm individual. Due to her upbringing, she is somewhat oblivious when it came to Clay liking her. However, she can easily tell when someone has less than nice intentions.

(This is true when it comes to the likes of a certain wannabe dragon, a useless grape, and narcissists who think only their problems matter)

She can get easily flustered when Clay gets a little aggressive when he flirts with her.

(Which Clay knows and his dragon side loves it when she gets submissive in front of him)

Powers: She wields the power of Air and its sub elements. Possess a magic that is far different than what the Brother Gods gave to Remnant and is able to peer into the future to some extent, though it isn't always reliable as Grace knows from her training under Sorcerer Supreme Stephan Strange that the future is always set in motion.

Likes: Her friends, the gang, Catherine, Sara, the company, and decent heroes. Conversing with her alternate versions and learning just how different their lives are.

She is fond of Nani, Lilo, Stitch, David, Jumba Jookiba, Pleakley and the gang. She finds Nani and David relationship to be cute with how shy and awkward the two could be with each other.

Loves: Clay Carmine. Her family and extended family. Clay fellow girls.

Dislikes: Hypocrites, arrogant assholes, perverts who took it to the extreme and don't care how their actions look to the rest of the world. Extremists, the true monsters, corruption, those who think they can do whatever they want because they have money. When people get away with crimes via bribery, corruption, or power. Union because it's full of hypocrites and lies.

Hates: Issei Hyoudou (Very much, he tried to force her into joining his harem, but she literally sent him flying. Unfortunately, he refuses to give up and is part of the reasons certain rumors fly about)

Most of the ORC (excluding Xenovia, Kiba, and certain others) because they are insulted that she refuses to join Rias peerage and also Issei harem.

Mineta Minoru (He has tried several times to grope her only to face the winds wrath. Not only that but he is one of the people responsible for spreading those rumors about hers and Clay relationship.)