Nyx Nightshade

Nyx Nightshade (has no connection to Zoe Nightshade of the PJO series)

(Edit: Made a better model with NovelAI)

Gender: Female

Race: Dhampir 

Hair color: White/grey with a red stripe

Eye color: Heterochromia. Left eye is cerulean blue. Right eye is green. Eyes turn red when her vampiric nature shows.

Skin color: Light skin

Age: ???

(Fufufu...asking a lady about her age)

Personality: Can be calm and slightly hyperactive. But can also be aggressive, destructive and crazed.

(More will be added to the facts part of this chapter)

Power: Darkness Manipulation, Fire Augmentation.

Can use Fire Augmentation to enhance and add to her weapon fire capabilities.

Can use the Darkness to manipulate any and everything that can be manipulated. From the darkness in people hearts, to the shadows cast by light.

Can even use the Darkness to use dark-powered attacks of other elements.

Can use the power of Darkness to open portals of Darkness and use them to travel.

Bio:

A resident of the Twisting Realms, Nyx was born to a vampire father and a human mother. As a young girl, she was getting into trouble. Causing mischief and mayhem wherever she would go. Nyx was born on a special night where once in a Big Bang all planets in the Solar System actually aligned together. With the full moon in swing as well, Nyx was blessed by her namesake, Nyx: The Primordial Goddess of the Night as well as her husband Erebus: The Primordial God of Darkness.

Once she reached of age, she left her home to explore the world beyond her city.

She met many interesting characters and honed her combat skills over the years.

She has visited various parts of the Twisting Realms, both apart of it and those that are an extension to the Twisting Realms but in a different dimension. Her powers grow the more she trains with them.

When the Great Merge occurred, she had been watching from the shadows as the representatives of Earth made first contact with those of the Twisting Realms. And the unfortunate outcome of that meeting.

But she wasn't surprised. She could sense that some of the 'representatives' did not the residents of her country best interests at heart. And she knew that the others were aware of their malicious intent and hidden agenda.

Which was proven true after she had disposed of some parties of the SDC who were trying to mine their resources, especially minerals, for their own gain.