Grace Moon (Five Nights at Freddy's Variant)

FNAF art found on Pinterest

(When she was in high school)

Grace Moon

Hair Color: Reddish-Brown

Eye Color: Golden Brown

Skin Color: Tan

Nationality: American

Ethnicity: Hispanic

Personality: Sweet, shy, calm, gentle. But has a strong will.

Powers: Alive (None), In Death (Does possessing an Animatronic count?), Immortality (Due to Remnant she, like a certain family, can never truly die a true death)

Love Interest: Michael Afton.

Family: Before High School: Her family. After High School: Michael Afton (Husband). Gregory Afton (Hers and Michael son). And the Afton family as in-laws.

Likes: Michael (after she got over her fear of him), Gregory (in the future since he's not born yet at the time), Elizabeth Afton, Evan (Crying Child name here) Afton, William Afton (to an extent, he scared her with his intimidating gaze), Clara Afton (Michael, Evan, and Elizabeth Mother and William Wife. Because there had to be a Mrs. Afton for the kids to exist, unless William a hoe), Uncle Henry Emily and his daughter Charlie. Susie, Cassidy (Cassidy female here), Gabriel, Fritz, and Jeremy. The Animatronics. Her family.

The Tormentors after she got to know them. Cassie (in the future).

Her dates with Michael. Despite being a rough and tough delinquent he knew how to do a date. And would take her to the carnival when it's in town. Or too a festival or circus. Hell! He even made going to his father and uncle figure restaurant: Freddy Fazbear's Pizza fun with the arcade there.

He wasn't a perfect gentleman since he always wore shirts with torn up sleeves and ripped pants. But Grace always had a thing for bad boys. 

...Not that she was going to say that in front of Michael.

Skateboarding even if people tell her, it's a boy sport.

Michael doesn't tell her that, but his fellow bullies only say it's because he gets to watch his girl shake that body as she skates.

He hit them over the head for that. But interestingly enough, didn't deny it.

Dislikes: Michael at the beginning (though it was more of fear than hate or dislike because Micheal is quite an intimidating individual who was tall. And their first meeting wasn't the most conventional way to meet your future spouse). The Tormentors for being bullies and bullying Evan with Michael at the helm of it.

The stuck up popular chicks and the classic cliques and the weed smokers and high crazies. The sex in classes. Football kings kissing queens.

It was the 80s. What a time to be alive.