Diego Cross (Project Vanguardians Variant)

Gender: Male

Gender: Male

Hair color: Brown hair

Eye Color: Green eyes

Species: Human

Race/Ethnicity: White/Hispanic

Skin color: Tan.

Age: early twenties

Status: Married...but it is a bit different.

Personality: Blunt, sometimes harsh but well meaning. Aggressive towards certain people who push his buttons.

Powers: None.

Bio: 

Diego comes from a rich family who owns a family own company that his grandparents started in their younger years. So, he had money growing up though he never really said it to anyone.

In his teenage years he started running with the wrong crowd, a gang. Now, this gang was rather strange. Unlike other gangs who were in all kinds of illegal dealings with the underworld, this gang was more of morally stay in the grey area.

They were violent and delinquents yes, but they also upheld their own moral code. While they did dabble in some questionable areas like smuggling arms and fake IDs and the like. They stayed away from certain things like drugs and selling guns to children.

They did offer protection services to businesses, which benefitted for both sides since the gang wasn't interested in money but mainly just a place they could hang out.

And the businesses under their protection didn't have to worry about being under the control of a more violent gang.

His parents did worry about his change in attitude since he became slightly more aggressive with people, but since they haven't heard anything bad concerning him in school. They chalked it up to Diego just growing up and starting to prove to them that he is capable of being independent.

This went on for some time until he was 17 when it all went down. Gang wars happened and Union heroes got involved. Solely to gain fame by taking down dangerous gangs that were run by villains. Unfortunately, Diego gang, which had been neutral in all of this was also dragged into it after a rival gang framed them for a crime they didn't commit.

You see, some gangs had tried to force or convinced them to join with them, seeing their potential. But they were all turned down, which was a dangerous move, but these gangs were the type that dabbled in the darker aspects of gang life.

They were not that low.

But sadly, they were forcibly involved and even when they peacefully surrendered the 'heroes' just laughed and beat them up. Claiming that they were just pretending so that they could lower their guard down for them to attack.