Crescent Moonfang

Crescent Moonfang

Species/Race: Beastkin/Wolf girl

Gender: Female

Hair color: Light blue hair

Eye color: Blue eyes

Skin color: Tan skin

Personality: A hot headed individual. But is friendly to those who aren't jerks.

Power: Crystal Manipulation.

The power to create and manipulate crystals and crystalline materials.

Bio:

A wolf girl from the dimension known as The Twisting Realms. A fitting name because of how fantasy, science, and technology all seemed to fix. And yet the world was in like a medieval fantasy setting despite being so advanced.

(Just to let you know, the alpha/beta/omega dynamics exist in this world. But it is more relaxed than how it used to be)

She is the youngest sibling with one older brother.

A free spirit she doesn't like being tied down too much. She's basically a tomboy with how she acts and how many fights she gets into.

The world she lives in filled with fantasy creatures that live alongside humans. Sure, some do act like how stories portray them. But they are much more civilized than before.

Crescent and her friends are mischievous and love to cause trouble. Jumping on rooftops, pranking people, causing chaos and mayhem.

But that all changed when somehow multiple realities converged and merged with one, core planet.

A planet called Earth.

Which, after having merged with several realities was growing that the entire universe expanded rapidly to accommodate the sudden growth in planet size.

Now, this wouldn't have been so bad. A little disorienting perhaps. But the problem laid in the original inhabitants of Earth.

Mainly Union, and other countries and kingdoms.

Even though the inhabitants of the Twisting Realms were confused, they weren't affected much since practically nothing had changed.

But that all changed when Union, Atlas, the Schnee company, and representatives of Menagerie found out what exactly had happened to their world that fateful day. And dispatched 'diplomats' to the new countries. 

They tried to introduce the 'confused and lost' newcomers to their world and tried to manipulate them by offering a helping hand.

Only to Union, Atlas, and the SDC shock. They were instantly rejected. The inhabitants of the Twisting Realms were not helpless nor did they need help from people that they did not trust.

The representatives of course, tried to explain that they will need help, by explaining about earth, its history, dust, the Faunus and the Whtie Fang, heroes and villains and all that.