Diego (Castlevania Variant)

Diego Cross

Diego Cross

Gender: Male

Hair color: Brown hair

Eye color: Green eyes

Species: Human

Skin color: Tan

Affliation: The Brotherhood. Devil May Cry

Allies: Wallachia

Family: Grace and Nyx (younger cousins by a year), his mother, father, aunt, and uncle

Personality: A sarcastic, smart aleck. Is a bit cocky but can back it up. Not one to shy away from fights and defending the weak. Be it human, faunus, or vampires and the like.

Likes: His family, his cousins, his friends, the world. Relaxing on grassy plains and feeling the calm breeze of the wind hitting his face.

Dislikes: Racist bastards, SDC, the Arc clan. Jaune Arc. Narrow minded people. Idiots (like Nora) and those who stand to the side. Mundus. The Church. And more.

Love Interest: ??? (Currently none in the beginning)

BIO:

Cousin to Grace and Nyx Sparda, Diego cCoss is related to them by his father being related to their mother.

Diego story is similar to theirs, growing up.

A loving household where he was taught the basics and more. Especially with the organization his father belongs to and his aunt formerly a part of.

Diego journey was actually a mission from his organization to scout the lands and gather intel on the major factions and powers. Observing the current state of affairs and areas of concern. 

Grace and Nyx went with him as a starting point on their journey before they all eventually split off for the time being. Each with their own goals and motivations.

While also making sure not to neglect their training all the while.

Not much is known as to what Diego has been doing besides training his skills. but he seems to be keeping a watchful eye on any nation of interest and any possible changes happening.

Just like his cousin family, he too has an interesting history.

Something that one might realize if they actually read old history when seeing his necklace.