Grace Moon (The First Son of Omni-Man Variant)

Tempest68

(Second pic is basically for her backyard and pond, and crystals)

Grace Moon

Hair color: Brownish-red

Eye color: Gold

Species: Human

Race: White/Hispanic

Skin color: Light tan

Personality: Calm, playful, mischievous, mysterious individual. Can be quite sassy and witty at times and is not easily scared or intimidated. Teasing. 

Likes: Her shop, her friends, the Vanguardians, Ben, her cute little shop assistants, her adorable little 'pork buns'.

Dislikes: The idiots of Union (as she likes to call the bullies/perverts/delusional fools), Vought, Homelander and a majority of the Seven (Queen Maeve and Starlight are some of the few she genuinely likes), Omni-Man (She has a little bit of history with him, shall we say), Thragg, certain individuals.

Loves: Sake.

Love interest: ???

...

Will she ever truly let anyone in her heart of hearts?

Will anyone be able to pierce though her secrets and see her true self?

Powers: Magic. Well versed in many fields of magic like elemental, energy, arcane, western and eastern mixture of magic, dreamwalking, nature, enhancement, Mistress of the Mystic Arts. Time and Space. Wish granting. Dimension traveling, spiritual energy, can turn people into Gods if the price is able to be paid. Though what this means to transform people into Gods is unknown as this is rarely paid. Precognition.

Title: Witch. Wish-Granter. Witch of Dimensions. The Space-Time Witch. The Dimensional Witch.

Alias: Ichihara Yuuko. Sorceress

BIO:

Not much is known about Grace past. A rather mysterious, alluring individual, she is an incredibly powerful Sorceress that has eluded detection for a rather long time.