Diego Belmont (Castlevania Variant #2)

Tempest68

Diego Belmont

Diego Belmont

Age: 18

Hair color: Brown Hair

Eye color: Green eyes

Species: Human

Skin color: Tan

Noticeable traits: Has some scars on his body, mainly on his arms due to them being unprotected by kind of armor.

Title: Child favored by God.

Family: Father (dead), Mother (dead), Older brother: Trevor Belmont (alive).

Likes: His older brother, Trevor. Alucard, Sypha, Wallachia, traveling the country. Music, wolves, Dracula (to an extent). The Speakers, snow, the Belmont Estate (well what's left of it), the Belmont underground library. Taeho, Vanguardians.

God.

Dislikes: His older brother overprotectiveness. Dracula madness in trying to destroy the world. Dracula trying to court him and kidnap him. Sypha laughing at him over that. The demons of Hell. Assholes, hypocrites, the corrupt church. Issei Hyoudou, Mineta Minoru.

Bastards that don't know anything about what they are talking about.

A majority of the church 'holy men'.

Considering it was because of them that Dracula unleashed her rage upon the world after they killed her wife, Lisa Tepes.

The brutal slaughtering of children.

The mindless sheep/masses.

Jaune Arc and the majority of the Arc clan.

Diego love Interests: Dracula Tepes, Lisa Tepes, Bailey Taurus/Tepes, Jeanne D' Ark.

Trevor love interests: Sypha, Irene Valentine.

Alucard love interests: Greta, Marrow.

They might have more, but we'll see.

Background:

Our story begins about a couple of decades ago (1455). When a young woman by the name of Lisa.

 When a young woman by the name of Lisa