Allura

(Battle mode)

Name: Allura

Race: Angel/Seraphim

Hair color: Silver

Eye color: Turquoise

Powers: ???

Most are a mystery.

Age: ???

At the very least as old as Lucifer.

Background:

Not much is known about Allura but what is known is that she carries the rank of Archangels though she has never been mentioned or discovered in history. But most of Heaven have compared her to being equal to the strongest of the Archangels, especially Lucifer, in terms of pure power and incredible strength. Some have feared the outcome if she were to betray heaven.

As mentioned before not much is known about her. Only God and the Archangels including Lucifer knows about her and Lucifer has sworn under oath to never reveal the complete truth about her.

Allura participates in the Exterminations, however unlike her fellow exterminators she does not take joy in killing sinners. In fact, she does not care much for anything.

"If they die, they die." She says. "If I die, I die. That's it. Don't make a mountain of out of an anthill."

Her apathetic and nihilistic views put her at odds against Charlie and the Vanguardians own views and is practically Charlie opposite though not in an antagonistic way.

She cares little for much and is not the kind to spare mercy that easily.

The Vees are proof of that as they are permanently dead during the final battle to stop the exterminations once and for all.

Allura went straight to them first before rejoining the fight against the Princess of Hell and eventually the King of Hell.

"They thought they were safe...they couldn't be anymore wrong."

Adam has admitted to Lute and Seraphim that he fears Allura and the only reason he is alive is because Allura chose to save him just because.

He doesn't dare to disrespect her because she truly scares him.