Painful Goodbyes

Author's P.O.V 

Isha was in the cab going to the station, none was present with her. Her father was in his office, her mumma was home and her brother was in school. There was a range of feelings: loneliness, sadness, resentment and many more. 

Earlier when she was leaving she had looked around one last time, hoping for a word, a gesture—anything to show her that her absence would be felt. But the silence around her echoed louder than any farewell, reminding her that sometimes, the quiet goodbyes hurt the most.

She was excited about the new opportunities and experiences that await her, yet was deeply saddened by the lack of attention or care from those she expected it from. 

But after so many similar incidents she finds strength in this solitude, realizing that her journey is hers alone to navigate, and she is capable of writing her own story, regardless of who notices or applauds along the way.

Getting down, she paid the driver and was about to wheel her suitcase when somebody else did it. It's Ritik he was here to bid her farewell to make sure she is comfortably seated, bringing a smile on her face. With the silent gesture of gratitude from her they continued off towards the train awaiting, there were 45 minutes more for the train to depart thus he sat there with her. 

There was a girl around her age opposite to them, two old aunties adjacent and the upper births were empty. 

**Ritik** sab le liya na, Kuch bhool toh nahi gayi 

(you packed everything right?) 

**Isha**   Sab le liya hai, Aur koi jungle mai nahi ja rahi Mai jarurat Padi toh le lungi, sirf 2 mahino ki hi toh baat hai. 

(I have packed everything, and I am not going to reside in a jungle I will purchase if I need something) 

**Ritik**Mai janta hu tujhe bahut aalsi hai tu, tere Bas chale toh khana bhi koi aakar tujhe khilaye. 

(you are a lazy person, I know you won't go out to buy anything, if it was possible you would want someone to feed you) 

**Isha**Bas haan itni aalsi nahi hu 

(I am not that lazy okay) 

**Ritik**Pata hai, acha ye sab chod Apna khayal rakhna please, Kuch ut patang mat Kha Lena varna bimar pad jayegi, time se mess chale Jana varna khana khatam ho jayega Aur 

(take care, don't eat something weird otherwise you will fall I'll, go to the mess on time other wise you won't get food) 

**Isha** Bas kar yr itne Dino se ek hi baat bole ja raha hai thakta nahi hai kya

(stop!! You have been telling me the same thing since past so many days) 

**Ritik**I'm serious Isha, akele rahegi toh dhyan Se rehne room lock kar ke Sona. 

(you will be alone so take care, check your locks properly before sleeping) 

**Isha**(holding his hand) mai dhyan rakhungi tu tension mat le, ajeeb lag raha hai pehli baar itni dur ja rahi hu akele 

(I will take care, you don't worry. It feels weird to be away for the first time) 

**Ritik**Mujhe bhi ajeeb lag raha hai pehle at least humlog Jab chahe mil sakte the Ab nahi mil payenge, Aur tu busy rahegi toh call bhi nahi kar payegi

(it feels weird to me too, earlier when we wanted to we met now it won't be possible and since you will be busy you won't have time to call too)