22 conservative

Author's P.O.V 

Today Ritik had invited his in laws for dinner .Right now all of them were serving themselves their main course when he cleared his throat a bit loudly but poor guy in the hustle bustle of the families chit chat none paid attention to him. Isha was at home with her brother. 

Isha knew why he had requested for a family dinner, after all this matter required her permission. It was about her continuation of studies, there was a mandatory certification course that needed to be achieved before the diploma course and since the diploma courses were about to start after 6 months it was necessary to complete the certification courses now. 

(guys it's fiction don't take it seriously) 

As he prepares to talk to his in-laws about her studies, he  experiences a mix of emotions. He  feels a sense of responsibility and determination to advocate for her education, knowing how important it is to her. He also feels anxious  about the conversation, wanting to make a good impression and ensure that his concerns are heard and understood. He feels a deep sense of love and concern for her, wanting to support her dreams and aspirations.

His thoughts are focused on how to best Support her education and future, balancing his own desires and concerns with those of his in-laws. He wants to ensure that they understand the importance of her studies and are supportive of her continued education.

**Ritik** (throat clearing) mumma papa mom dad mujhe aapse Kuch important baat karni hai
(I want to talk about something important) 

**kumar** Haan bolo na beta 
(yes tell) 

**Ritik** papa ho sake aapko mera interference Acha na lage but ye Jaruri hai
(you may not like my interference, but this is necessary.")

**Harsh** Kya baat hai Ritik 
(what is it) 

**Ritik** (looking towards Kumar) Dad Mai chahta hu ki Isha apni studies continue Kare, Isse pehle ki Aap logo ko bura lage meri puri baat sun lijiye. Aaj ke time mai it's important ki Hamare ghar ki ladies independent ho, unhe kisi ke liye wait na Karna pade, Aur mujhe pata hai ki Isha Mai vo potential hai ,vo bohot Aage jayegi. 

(Dad, I want Isha to continue her studies. Before you feel bad, please listen to me completely. In today's time, it's important that the women in our house are independent, that they don't have to wait for anyone. And I know that Isha has that potential, she will go far.)

**Sakshi** (frowning) par beta shadi ke Baad pariwar sambhalna padta hai Usme Kaha ye padhai karegi, upar Se agar Kal ko nokri karne ke liye kisi dusre sheher Jana pada toh ghar ko kon dekhega. 

(But son, after marriage, one has to take care of the family. In that, where will she study? Moreover, if she has to go to another city for a job tomorrow, who will take care of the house?)

**Shristi** (with a smile )mai aapki iss baat Se sehmat nahi hu Sakshi Ji, ladkiya sirf ghar sambhalne ke liye nahi hoti Aur vaise bhi Riya bhi toh padh rahi hai na toh Isha kyu na padhe. Aur Ruhi usne bhi apni padhai puri ki hai. 

(I don't agree with you on this, Sakshi Ji. Girls are not just meant to take care of the house. Besides, Riya is also studying, so why shouldn't Isha study? And Ruhi has also completed her studies.)

(Riya is Ritik's younger sister and Ruhi is his elder sister the one that got married a few months ago) 

**Sakshi** (turning towards Shristi) par agar vo Sara din padhegi toh kaam kon karega, Aacha thodi lage ga bahu ke hote saas kam Kare.