Chapter 23: Tokka VS The World

Tokka survived! She was alive! And her destination to Earth was a sudden surprise. She came back for her baby, Chompy. But the guys were able to stop her before she had a chance to destroy the planet. Raph was able to explain that he believed that Chompy was an orphan. He was sad to let the little guy go, but knew it was the right thing to do. However, Tokka allowed Raph to keep him. Even a space alien creature can be understanding. Even I was very fond of the little guy as he and Boris were also close. And now Tokka is back age and sound in space, knowing that her baby is being well cared for.
-Myrina

I finished writing and set my journal aside, still feeling tired and out of it. Being possessed really takes a lot out of ya. April and I have been resting for a while now that we missed all of today's crazy adventure. But I'm still a little confused. I've been having blackouts even way before I ever received the Aeon crystal. Maybe one day I'll figure it out, but tonight, I just wanted to rest more.

I was seated next to Raph who was gushing over Chompy acting like a cat as he played with Boris. It was very cute how they play fight.

"Ha! Dadda Raph." Casey teased

"Hey, good job, dadda Raph. And if you think about it, that makes you mama Myra." Mikey added.

I playfully rolled my eyes at their teasing but lightly blushed at the thought of Raph and I ever having a family. Along with Leo. I wonder what the future holds for us?

"You stared down one big space monster, dude." Mikey patted Raph's shoulder.

"Don't call Chompy's mom a space monster!" Raph defended.

"Hey, I'm just glad she's back in space." Donnie spoke up.

"No doubt. One wrong sneeze and she could've wiped out all of humanity." Leo said.

"I'm sure every animal mother means well. They only wish to protect their young." I stated.

"Hm, Raphael, have you thought about what will happen when Chompy grows to full size? The Earth may not be big enough to contain him." Father asked him.

"I think Chompy is destined to go back to the stars one day. But it's gonna be a long time before that happens. Right, little fella?" He held up the alien turtle, nuzzling against him until Chompy accidentally scorched face, causing all of us to laugh.

"You're doing good, dada Raph." I praised teasingly.

"Thank. Honey.~" He smirked back at me.

I blushed and lightly chuckled at his backhanded flirting, not expecting he'd pull that.

"Does that make you a wife now?~" Leo chined in with a teasing smirk on his lips.

"Depends. Do I get a ring?" I asked.

"We'll see." Both Leo and Raph responded faster giving each other a look.

What was my life coming to?