𝟬𝟬𝟳. that girl is poison

chapter seven

chapter seven.
( that girl is poison )
S1E9 — who's zoomin who?

   THE HONEYMOON STAGE, Daphne can confirm, is real

THE HONEYMOON STAGE, Daphne can confirm, is real. Because, ever since Elliot turned up at her front door and confessed his desire to be with her, she's hardly left his side since.

Or, more correctly, the bedroom.

That's an added plus — the sex is mind-blowing. The best she's had in an awful long time and that's certainly saying something. So who can blame her for not wanting to separate from her new . . . boyfriend? Well, something like that for sure, but regardless of titles — Daphne is pleased to be with someone who makes her feel as good as she knows she deserves to be treated.

Slipping out of the bedroom with only her underwear and Elliot's shirt, she heads to the bathroom in dire need of a shower to get ready for the day ahead at Seattle Grace. However, when noticing Izzie standing outside, waiting for the person inside, she inwardly groans at the wait and desperately wishes she was the one with the ensuite bathroom, not Meredith.

"What's going on?" She asks the blonde, who shrugs.

"I don't know," she sighs, and begins to rattle the doorknob. "George!" She calls out. "You locked the door. I need to take a shower!"

"Yeah, so do I!" Daphne adds, hopeful it'll hurry him up.

"Uh — I'll be out in a minute!" George announces, his voice awfully tense. Daphne frowns.

"Are you okay?" She asks, concerned. "What are you doing in there?"

"It's private!" George tells them. Furrowing her brow for a moment, Daphne comes to the quick realisation and she shares an amused glance with Izzie, both of them wincing at the interruption of George's private moment.