33. Temptations vs Resistance

Third Person POV :

“Give Jungkook hyung a lap dance."

"What the heck?” Jungkook growled at Yeonjun.

Before anyone could say anything.."What's a lap dance?" Taehyung asked, his curious eyes as sparkling as they ever look whenever he was about to learn a new thing.

“It’s... just a kind of dance, Tae bear. You don't have to do it, okay?” Seokjin tried to assure the younger.

“It's ok, hyung. Let him do it if he wants. What do you say Taehyungie?" Hoseok’s words brought back that sparkle in his eyes again and nodded excitedly like a child.

“I think it's…” Namjoon started and Jungkook too was about to say something but Taehyung shut them up saying “I wanna do it."

"Tae, you don't have to. You don't know it.” Jungkook tried to convince him.

“But I wanna try."

Jungkook didn't want to restrict Taehyung like that. But this thing was beyond Taehyung's innocence and his resistance towards the other, “You have already tried so many things today…this one is not necessary." Jungkook tried to say it as softly as he could. But…

“But you promised me. That I can do whatever I want today." Taehyung pouted.

"But this is a no, Tae…I won't allow it.”

"Okay.” Taehyung was about to grab the drink before him mumbling inaudibly something like Jungkook turned back on his promise, but Jungkook clearly heard it. The latter rubbed his forehead. He didn't want to look like one who can't keep promises in Taehyung's eyes. He made many promises to the younger like protecting him, being with him forever etc. What if the other feels that all those are empty promises too?

The more he thought,  the more frustrating it was for him. He groaned and stopped Taehyung's hand from picking up the drink. “Fine"

Yeonjun was quick to show Taehyung a tutorial video on how to do it ignoring all the glares he was receiving from two persons in the group. And Taehyung, being a sharp and quick learner, grasped the moves fastly.

Jungkook was made to sit on a chair at a distance and the music started playing. He started getting more and more nervous with each step Taehyung took in his way. He closed his eyes and took a deep breath to push away his filthy thoughts about the younger and prepare himself for the upcoming catastrophe. He opened his eyes and Taehyung was already standing next to him.

He followed whatever was shown in the video. He put his right hand on Jungkook's shoulder which was already bare, all thanks to a certain devilish intern. Taehyung started walking around him, moving his hand along Jungkook's shoulder.

Jungkook felt his skin burned under the feathery touch of those slender, long fingers. The tension was rising in him but it increased more when he looked into the eyes of the younger who was moving around him slowly keeping both the physical touch and eye contact.

It just started and his heart was already making attempts to escape its little cage.

Taehyung stood behind him and placed both his hands on his shoulders before sliding them down along his arms slowly before guiding them up again, placing a kiss on Jungkook's cheek. Jungkook's breath hitched before his heartbeat accelerated in a deadly speed when those delicate hands were running down on his chest.

His hands curled into fists trying to gain control over his hormones. He never regretted his actions like he was doing at the moment for his half naked body. He badly wished he had some clothes on his upper body. He should have taken a shot earlier instead going for the dare.