Chapter 5

Aria

"Be.. yours." He nodded. A part of me wanted to leap to the opportunity but.... Just to get back at Levi?

"..What.....you don't like the idea?"

"No..yes.. it's not like that just... You don't even know him anymore. What would you get out of it."

"You."

"... me." He nodded with a smug look on his face. And for some reason I felt in my gut to turn it down. But my butterflies said otherwise. "...boss and client.. that doesn't sound-"

"It's just for one benefit. No one but Levi has to know about us."

"You mean no one but Levi would think anything is going on." He chuckled under his breath but nodded while taking a sip of wine. The way he worded that, was almost like he spoke as if we were already together.

His hand still held mine. And to be honest I had nothing against it.

"..Ok then. I'll play along." A smile spread on his lips as he lifted his glass and spoke.

"Well then. I'll be seeing much more of you then, princess." I lifted my glass and taped it with his, giggling under my breath. "What.."

"... Nothing just.. why that nickname."

"Well you don't like it?.. it suits you. Everything about you is worth a royal title. From your hair, to your skin... your eyes.. and lips. " His voice slowly trailed off as he got lost in scanning me with his eyes.

I smiled and turned in my seat facing my glass a bit more. "All and more are something to be praised for." He pulled himself out of it and finished his statement.

To be praised for..

Just the thought made it a struggle not to smile as big as I could. "You can call me that." He closed his eyes for a second before pouring more in your glass.

"Oh.. No, I'm sure it's late already. I don't wanna keep you any longer."

"I was going to say the same to you." He stood without pouring another for himself and put the top on the bottle before fixing his sleeves.

Seeing him about to go, I wanted to take back the exact words I'd just spoken.

"For you." He smiled at me while gesturing at the touched and untouched bottles.

"No, I'm sure they cost you a fortune.." he gave me a look, making me recall what he'd said before. I just smiled and thanked him while messing with the bottom of my glass.

Then he kissed my cheek. He'd smoothly leaned in with his left hand holding my opposite cheek and chin so he could kiss gently.

"Then I'll have to come over more often, princess. But they are yours." He whispered to me practically making my legs weak in my chair. "Just like how you.. are now mine." A smirk spread on his lips before he pulled his hand from my face, grabbed his glass and turned walking towards the door.

It took me a second but I gathered myself and got up leading him. Hayes put on his shoes and was on his way, but not before he gave me one of his looks. The kind that would make you melt where you stood.

"Let's continue this tomorrow." He smiled at me as we said our goodbyes. Hayes got in his black, expensive car and drove off.

I wanted to scream to the rooftops because of what just happened. So as soon as he was down the driveway, I did.

There was nothing that could have wiped the smile off my face. All night I giggled about the little things while I sipped on the last glass he poured for me. And once I got out of the shower, my phone chimed.