Chapter 6

Aria

In the morning, I woke to my alarm as usual and got ready for the day. While washing my face from last night's routine and applying the morning's, I remembered the conversation I had with Hayes over text.

Looking in the mirror, I gasped and put the product to my skin without rubbing it in. Rushing to my phone in a hurry, I scrambled tossing my pillows out the way to find it.

"Where the hell-." I looked at my nightstand seeing it there as if it was staring, watching me frantically ruin my bed for nothing. I grabbed it quickly and picked it up, just to find it dead.

"You gotta be-!" I plugged it in and walked around as if I didn't have anything else to do but wait for it to turn on. And once it did, the first thing I saw was the time.

"Shit!!" I rushed to the bathroom rushing to finish up my routine just before hearing Levi's ringtone.

I ran around my room picking up and grabbing the things I needed before brushing my teeth and putting together an outfit.

Grabbing my 'go to' black heels, I rushed down the stairs with my charger loosely in my mouth and my purse practically falling open. My blouse was tucked into my pants while my hair and my jewelry were the only things about this morning that were put together.

I rushed out the house locking the door slowly to make sure I didn't drop anything.

"L-let me help you-."

"No don't, i got it. I got it." I mumbled loosely as Levi rushed to my side as an effort to help.

I carried my things down my porch step to the car, getting in using the door that was already opened for me. Putting my things down in the seat next to me, Levi shut the door and got in the driver's seat while explaining all the things I have to do today.

I listened to the long list as I fixed my makeup, clothes, and shoes along with organizing my phone and charger into my hand bag. As I thought about the list of things I had to do this morning, my eyes widened at the thought.

"How could I forget?" I mumbled to myself as I got my phone from my bag, turning it on quickly to see the text from an unsaved number.

Opening it, I read his text after gazing at the picture, I mean how could I not.

-not a fan of pictures.

An unstoppable smile lightly spread on my face as I leaned back in my seat

An unstoppable smile lightly spread on my face as I leaned back in my seat. Why does he have to look so good?

I hearted the picture to show that I got it, and in less than a minute he replied.

-good morning, princess.

Nicknames so early in the morning-

Wait isn't it night where you are-