part 39

Sharky was done. He simply could not take this any longer. He felt empty, alone, helpless. He wasn't going to make it out of this torture unscarred regardless, so what was the worst in just ending it here?

Sharky had been unwell for the past couple days, his stomach was killing him, had a really high temperature and seriously seriously attention starved. If it had been a month ago, Collin would be focusing all his attention onto Sharky, looking after him and making sure he was better.

But Collin was way too mad to do that. Sharky constantly insisted on being good even after what had happened to him the last time he got told off. So now, Collin couldn't give a fuck less whether Sharky was sick. He was still being treated the exact same. He'd eat the same foods, no extra blankets and to Collin there was never a bad time for sex even if you're sick. 

It hurt Sharky so bad, he was way too weak for sex and begged Collin to stop for the first time in ages. They were now both laying on Sharky's bed, Sharky curled up in a small ball and Collin on his phone. "You're so self centred, you know that right?" Collin spoke up.

 "How..?" Sharky asked in a small, broken voice. 

"When it comes to you getting what you want, you want me to do it whenever you ask. But if I want to have sex, you won't be as compliant cause you're a little sick? It's bratty."

"It hurt, Coll..." Sharky muttered. "

"You really do only care about yourself don't you? When you want sex, I have to give it to you but you can't do the same?"

"No Coll, I'm sorry, I love you..." Sharky was still speaking in a croaky whisper. "I don't think I'm asking for a lot. I just want you to care about me, sometimes."

"Hm, Collin hummed, "It's too bad that I don't."

Sharky then shot up in the bed, eyes widening, he quickly slapped his hands against his mouth. 

Collin looked over at Sharky and raised an eyebrow. "What?" 

Sharky gave no response and quickly dashed out of bed and into the bathroom. "Oi?!" Collin called out, annoyed at being ignored. 

But Collin sort of gasped when he'd heard the retching sounds coming from the bathroom. 

"Holy shit..." Collin muttered. He hadn't realised Sharky was actually sick. He really did just assume it was something Sharky had made up in an attempt to get Collin's attention. 

Collin made his way over to the bathroom, to find Sharky kneeling on the floor, tears dripping down his chin and had clearly just thrown up in the bathroom. 

"Shar..." Collin said softly. "Hey, I'm sorry, I didn't realise you were genuinely sick." He frowned, putting a warm hand on Sharky's back. 

"Go away..!" Sharky choked. "You don't- care about me! S-Stop pretending like you do!" He sniffed. 

"I do care, Sharky." Collin said, disregarding the back talk. "I've just been in a bad mood for a while, I didn't mean to take it out on you." It wasn't really a lie, Collin had been in a mood ever since he found out the police might be able to track him. But he also was being rude to Sharky on purpose, like he was trying to teach him a lesson. 

"Hey, baby come here, give me a hug." Collin said, sitting on his legs next to Sharky. 

Sharky looked up at Collin. A hug? They hadn't hugged in ages. Why was Collin being nice to him again? What game was he playing?! Sharky hated this so much. He hated all of it, he'd even started to hate Collin being nice to him again. Was this all some sort of plan to make Sharky go insane?! Because it was bloody well working!