4 : The Ring

TW : This chapter contains references to anxiety and panic attacks

I know it's her

I know it's her. I feel it. My heart races every time I see her. Her eyes hold the same warmth. The way my gaze softens when it finds her.

As soon as she entered through the large doors with the bride, I knew she was stepping into my life, and there was no turning back. I don't know what I feel for her, but I want her by my side every step of the way.

I want her with me every second. Is this love? I don't know, and frankly, I don't care. If I'm in love with her, then so be it. I want her to be mine. I've found a new obsession, and I wouldn't have it any other way. If it destroys me, then let it.

When she stepped away from the bride and into the crowd where I stood, my breath caught. Her smile stole the rest of my breath away. I don't mind if it's her smile that undoes me.

She stood in front of me, then backed into my chest. Her back against my chest felt like everything. When I asked her to dance, she hesitated but nodded. Just that moment, so adorable.

We danced, her body in my arms, and it felt familiar. I could recognize her from afar, just by her voice. The way she smells, so angelic, like lavender dreamland. Combines the calming and soothing scent of lavender with hints of vanilla and sandalwood, creating a dreamy and comforting aroma that reflects her serene and gentle nature.

Her eyes, beautiful and deep enough to drown me. I knew it was her or nobody. I won't let her slip away like I did the other times.

I knew it was her when I saw her outside the conference venue. Later, thanks to the great shape of bound with the hosts, I checked the footage and saw her. I felt an immediate attraction, and now it's her.

I thank the universe for bringing her to me. I know we're meant to be together, for me to make her happy, safe, and secure. I've taken the sign and fallen for her.

My gaze never left her as I watched her stumble and collide with someone. My brows furrowed when she hugged him. He turned, and I saw him. It's Yash Raj Thakur, the CEO of YR Capital. Is he her boyfriend? My hands clenched into fists. I watched with frustration as he pecked her forehead and walked away. She smiled at him.