cozy corners and cheeky kisses.

for ; george

the three broomsticks hummed with the lively chatter of hogwarts students seeking refuge from the weather

the three broomsticks hummed with the lively chatter of hogwarts students seeking refuge from the weather. among them were george weasley and you, nestled in a cozy corner, enjoying each other's company over butterbeers.

as the warmth of the fire crackled in the background, you couldn't resist the urge to express your cuteness aggression for him. with a playful grin, you leaned in and planted a quick kiss on his cheek.

but when george leaned in to return the gesture, you placed your palm over his mouth, halting him mid-movement.

confusion flashed in george's eyes as he looked at you, puzzled by your sudden change in demeanor.

"hey, what's the deal?" george asked, his voice muffled beneath your hand. you giggle at george's confusion and simply shrug, unable to contain your mischievousness.

george's eyebrows knit together in a mixture of amusement and bewilderment as he tries to decipher your motives.

"seriously, what's going on?" george asks again, his voice tinged with laughter despite his confusion.

you flash george a coy smile, enjoying the playful banter between you. "oh, nothing,"

"it's ok if you kiss me, but not when i do the same, eh?" george shakes his head with a laugh at your antics, "you're incorrigible, you know that?"

you chuckle at his accusations — agreeing with him nonetheless

george reaches for your hand across the table, placing a delicate kiss on the back of it. he trails his kisses up your arm, but getting stopped by you when he leans to place a kiss on your cheek.

"hey, let me kiss you, you mischievous girl,"

"i can't help it, you bring out the mischievous side of me," you reply with a smile, feeling a surge of warmth as you gaze into his eyes.

"well, i wouldn't have it any other way," he says, his voice soft and gentle, "but let me kiss you," he says leaning in furthermore, to which you press your palm on over his mouth again with a grin plastered on your face.

this time, he holds both of your wrists with his one hand on your lap, while the other arm swung across your shoulders as he finally gets closer.

as he leans in, you brace yourself for the inevitable kiss, but instead of feeling his lips against your cheek, you're taken aback as he playfully bites you.

you let out a surprised yelp, a mixture of shock and laughter escaping your lips. "george!" you exclaim, trying to stifle your laughter as you swat at him.

"sorry, love, couldn't resist."