mischief managed: a love tale.

for ; george

you and george sat comfortably together on a well-loved sofa at hogsmeade, surrounded by friends seeking your wisdom

you and george sat comfortably together on a well-loved sofa at hogsmeade, surrounded by friends seeking your wisdom. it had become a common sight for your friend group to turn to you both for advice.

however, it hadn't always been this way.

once upon a time, you and george were simply part of the same friend group, sharing laughs and creating memories like any other hogwarts students.

it was a gradual shift, one that took everyone by surprise. somewhere along the way, the two of you had grown closer, your friendship blossoming into something more.

to your friends' amazement, you and george had become a couple, your relationship the envy of everyone around you. it was as if you had unlocked a secret to happiness that others could only dream of.

"how did it happen?" your friend curiosity bubbled over as she leaned in closer, her eyes sparkling with intrigue.

you exchanged a glance with george, a soft smile playing on your lips. "ah...i think it all started with a game of exploding snap," you began.

george chuckled, nodding in agreement. "we were paired up for a match, and let's just say things got a bit...heated," he added with a playful grin.

one of you male friends raised an eyebrow, his interest piqued. "heated, you say? care to elaborate?" you laughed, shaking your head at his curiosity.

"let's just say there were a few sparks flying, both on and off the cards," george replied coyly.

"you two are like the perfect couple," one remarked, her voice filled with sincerity. "it's like you were made for each other,"

"it just feels right, you know?"

george smiled, his eyes meeting yours with a look of unwavering affection. "absolutely," he agreed, "i wouldn't want it any different,"

and as you all sat together, surrounded by laughter, everyone couldn't help but feel grateful for the unexpected journey that had led to this moment.

for in george's arms, you had found not only a partner but a best friend, a confidant, and a kindred spirit.