hoots and heartstings

for ; george

george's wand twirled expertly as he deftly wrapped a bandage around the injured wing of your beloved owl— hoots

george's wand twirled expertly as he deftly wrapped a bandage around the injured wing of your beloved owl— hoots. the gentle creature hooted softly, nuzzling into george's hand as if sensing his tender care.

you had sent george a letter earlier that day, asking for his help with a small task. it was nothing out of the ordinary, but you knew you could always count on him, especially when it came to caring for your owl.

as george finished tending to hoots, he set the owl down on the perch in the corner of his room, making sure she was comfortable before turning his attention to the letter you had sent.

with a grin, george broke the seal and eagerly read your message, his eyes scanning the familiar handwriting with a fondness that warmed his heart.

"dear george," the letter began, "i hope you're doing well. i hate to impose, but i was wondering if you could do me a small favor. hoots is feeling a bit under the weather, and i'm worried about leaving her alone while i run some errands. would you mind looking after her for a little while? i promise it won't be for long."

george chuckled softly, shaking his head in amusement. leave it to you to worry about your owl's well-being even in the midst of your own errands.

without hesitation, george scribbled a quick reply, assuring you that he would be more than happy to take care of hoots while you were away. after all, what were friends for?

as the evening wore on, george found himself enjoying hoots' company more than he had expected. the gentle creature nestled contentedly on her perch, occasionally giving a soft hoot of gratitude as george worked on his latest invention.

 the gentle creature nestled contentedly on her perch, occasionally giving a soft hoot of gratitude as george worked on his latest invention