pocky.

playing pocky with fred and george weasley

fred weasley:

the evening sun cast a warm glow over the hogwarts grounds as you and fred weasley found a secluded spot by the lake.

the water reflected the orange and pink hues of the sky, creating a serene backdrop for your date. you had brought a book to read, but fred had other plans.

"hey," he said, pulling out a box of pocky sticks from his pocket with a mischievous grin. "fancy a game?"

you raised an eyebrow, curious. "pocky?"

"come on," he coaxed, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "it'll be fun. besides, i promise not to cheat...much."

you couldn't help but laugh, nodding in agreement, but warning him not to cheat.

fred's grin widened as he pulled out a pocky stick and placed one end in his mouth, leaning forward. you mirrored his action, placing the other end between your lips. the game began, both of you nibbling slowly towards the center.

your heart raced as the gap between you narrowed. fred's eyes never left yours, filled with playful intensity. just as you were about to meet in the middle, he used his height to his advantage, tilting his head back slightly, making you stretch to reach him.

"fred," you mumbled around the pocky stick, trying to keep a straight face.

he chuckled, the sound vibrating through the thin biscuit between you. "say you love me," he teased, his voice a playful whisper.

"fred," you repeated, your voice slightly more stern, but a smile tugged at your lips.

"say it," he insisted, the pocky stick breaking slightly from his laughter.

"i love you, you big idiot," you finally relented, leaning forward to close the gap.

fred's eyes softened as he leaned down, finally closing the distance. the pocky stick snapped between you, and he captured your lips in a sweet, lingering kiss. when you pulled back, he was grinning from ear to ear.

"that wasn't so hard, was it?" he teased, wrapping his arms around you from behind and resting his head on top of yours.

you sighed, leaning into his embrace. "you always have to win, don't you?"

"only because i love you," he murmured, pressing a kiss to your forehead. "and because you're the best prize i could ever ask for."

george weasley:

the owlery at hogwarts was quiet and dimly lit, the soft hoots of owls echoing in the rafters above. you and george weasley found a secluded spot among the perches and nests, the air filled with the comforting scent of hay and feathers.

george, ever the prankster, pulled out a box of pocky sticks with a mischievous grin. "how about a game?" he suggested, raising an eyebrow.

"sure thing," you agree, already anticipating his playful challenge.

he handed you a pocky stick and took one for himself, placing one end in his mouth. you mirrored his action, taking the other end between your lips.

the game commenced, both of you nibbling delicately towards the center, eyes locked in a playful duel.

as the distance closed, george paused, his gaze filled with eagerness. "kiss me," he mumbled around the pocky stick.

you grinned, continuing to nibble closer. "maybe if you're lucky," you teased, your voice carrying a hint of challenge.

with a final nibble, you reached the center first, the pocky stick snapping as you leaned forward to capture george's lips in a victorious kiss. he laughed against your lips, his hands coming up to cradle your face gently.

"well played," he murmured, his nose brushing with yours affectionately.

you chuckled, feeling the warmth of his affection enveloping you. "better luck next time," you teased playfully, wrapping your arms around his shoulders.

george let's out a laugh, leaning back against a stack of crates and pulling you close beside him. "oh, i'm just getting started."