Chapter 3

"You shouldn't be driving since you have been drinking."

Elizabeth turned around to see the other blonde standing behind her. This wasn't the one that tried to say he was a doctor. This one had the look of a model or surfer. His blonde hair was down to his chin and slightly wavy and he had warm eyes that reminded her of chocolate.

She scoffed and rolled her eyes, "it was only a few gulps, I'm not even tipsy. I'm fine to drive. Now excuse me, I need to get to work."

"Where?" he asked as he followed her down to her car. "I can take you. I'm Luke by the way."

"Are you insane?" she looked at him in disbelief.

"That depends on who you ask," he smirked.

"Well I'm not telling you," she glared at him. "Now move."

"What's going on?"

She turned to see the one dressed in all black standing next to the surfer model dude now. "She wants to go to work, Little Brother," he smirked.

"Little brother?" her mouth dropped open. "No fucking way, you're like complete fucking opposites. No, I'm not buying it."

"Well it's the truth," Luke chuckled, "I'm older by six months. We're half brothers, same dad, different moms. This is North."

"You've been drinking," North locked his dark intense eyes on her.

"And?" She scoffed, "I'm over the age limit and I'm not even tipsy." She opened her door before turning back to them, "Oh and you aren't my boss and even if you were you can't tell me what to do so fuck off."

The one dressed in all black, North, stormed over to her and yanked her keys out of her hand, "You need a serious ass whooping right now to knock some sense back into you."

She smirked, "Oh yeah?" She leaned so close that she could smell the mint on his breath, "Well too bad you don't have my permission so you'll just have to imagine all the ways you want to discipline me and yet can't." She yanked the keys out of his hand and smirked, "Ta-ta."

"Little girl," North growled out as he loomed over her figure as she had barely placed her foot inside the car.

"Hmm, yes?" She asked as she batted her eyes while looking up through her eyelashes, trying to look as innocent as possible, she knew guys loved that look.

"Now now Bunny, I wouldn't go provoking the wolf. You might not be able to keep up," Luke smirked as he leaned against her car with his hands thrown back over his shoulders cupping behind his neck. He was clearly trying to hold back his laughter.

"First off, I'm not a damn bunny!" She threw him a glare, "Secondly, I will provoke whom I want, if I want, when I want, Stud. Now run along while I show your little brother I am my own damn boss. He can act all the dominating shit he wants but until I decide otherwise I don't have to listen to anything he says," Elizabeth said as she gave a cocky smile. She looked down at North's crotch then hummed in a teasing tone, "too bad I'm not feeling like a good girl at the moment."

"I suggest you move that little ass over to the passenger seat before your choice is made for you. Trust me, I would love nothing more than for you to continue acting like a brat but I don't think you will be able to handle your punishment if you go through with your idea," North growled as his voice dropped to a formidable dominating tone of sinful pleasure.

A tremor flowed down her spine at just the thought of the different punishments this man was capable of. "Oh really?" she said with a seductive smirk on her face. North was completely entranced by her. Her sapphire eyes gleamed in the sunlight and her burgundy purple hair blew strands across her medium-fair complexion with a hint of freckles dusting across her nose.

North didn't even notice till it was too late that she had thrown herself into her car, locking it and shoving the keys into the ignition. As soon as the car started she threw it into reverse and skidded backwards while turning the car to face the street. Looking in her rearview mirror she could tell he was pulsing his fist next to his sides as he glared at her. Throwing the peace sign out her driver's window she peeled out of the driveway to get to her photo shoot before she was late. As she took the turn from the drive, North couldn't help the smirk that came across his face as he noticed a certain somebody wasn't next to them any longer so she had an extra surprise waiting for her. Along with a promise of punishment waiting for her when she returned home.