Chapter 4

"About damn time you showed up," the photographer growled as Elizabeth rushed into the studio. "What the hell?"

"Sorry," she shrugged, "Oh so lovely Karen decided to try and pull a family dinner stunt on me."

"Oh shit," he burst out laughing, "What's that number five?"

"Or six, who the hell knows now," she shrugged. "Doesn't matter, I spilled the truth then got the hell out of there. Remind me to change the damn locks after she fucking leaves. Anyway, what'cha got for me today?"

"Take your pick while I get the lighting set up," he waved over to a rack of various clothes.

"Yay," she grinned as she started going through them. Finding a sheer mesh top and a micro mini skirt in black leather, she grabbed them, and some thigh-high boots and fishnet stockings then went to change.

Once she was dressed, she fixed her black eyeliner and blood-red lip stain then headed over to the set. "Fucking hell Girl," the photographer whistled, "I swear every time you tempt me to change my field of play."

She chuckled and kissed his cheek, "Anytime, anywhere, just let me know."

He burst out laughing as she carefully laid on the white fake fur blanket. He started snapping some pictures as she turned from her stomach to her back and started posing sexually, draping the blanket so it covered her in a teasing way and then moving to her knees and bending down sticking her ass in the air and various other sexual poses.

"Alright, ready for another outfit?" he called out after some time. "Something different?"

"Sure," she shrugged as she stood. She snapped her fingers, "Oh, hey, do you have that 50's candy shop set up?"

"Yeah, I do," his eyes lit up. "I'll get it set up, there should be some housewife shit in that other rack. Go check and if not I'll check the back."

She slipped off the boots and walked over to the other rack of clothes. Finding a light blue dress that screamed it came from the 1950's she pulled it out and then sat in front of a vanity to start curling her hair to fit the scene. Once she was done, she removed her makeup and then fixed it as well. After it was set, she changed into the dress then walked over to the fake kitchen set. Picking up a handful of flour or sugar, she wasn't sure which, so she playfully blew it towards the camera as he snapped away. Then he walked around and she lifted her high heel and stuck her finger in her mouth in a sweet innocent way while looking up into the camera. Once he was done with that she picked up a lollipop and started sucking on it.

A moment later, there was something clanking sound toward the back of the photo studio. "What the hell was that?!" the photographer screeched as he almost dropped the camera. Elizabeth jumped at the unexpected sound, almost causing her to twist her ankle. Before that could happen she caught her balance and glared at the offending sound's direction.

"Fuck if I know! Yo! If someone is here, get the fuck out!" Elizabeth yelled out as she tried to concentrate on hearing anyone.

"Sorry," a voice she vaguely recognized.

"Who the hell are you?" The photographer glared as a blonde-haired man started to approach. "This is private property you fucking pervert! Get the hell out before I call the damn cops!"

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" Elizabeth seethed as she watched Luke approach them.

"Look, I was just trying to make sure you got to work safely since you were so adamant about driving yourself even though you'd been drinking," Luke tried soothing the two as he held his hands up in surrender. "Please don't call the cops, I'm not a pervert. My name is Luke, her mother is dating my Uncle. I wanted to make sure she got here safely then I'll be honest as I didn't recognize the place. My curiosity got the best of me."