Chapter 7

Two songs later, she jumped behind the bar next to James and started chugging a bottle of water. "Gosh, that was so fucking fun!" Elizabeth shouted so James could hear her. She noticed in the corner of her eye that mister broody along with a couple of other guys were still standing at the bar staring at her. Well more like glaring at her but she couldn't care less. They weren't anything to her for her to obey them.

"Oy, you sexy little thing! Want to join us for a fucking drink?" Gabe asked as he leaned against the bar and pointed toward the rest of their group. She bent slightly at her hips to see around him with her hands clamped behind her before standing up again.

"Mmmmm, lemme think. Mmmm, nah thanks for the invite though!" she said as she made the thinking motion by tapping her chin. A Cheshire cat smile dawned on her face as she closed her eyes.

"So it is fucking true," Gabe said as he squinted his eyes at her.

"And what ever could that be, Mr. Rogue?" Elizabeth asked in a sickening sweet voice filled with curiosity.

"That you are a fucking Brat," North concluded as he crossed his arms and quirked an eyebrow.

"Wah, Lil ol'me! Uh-uh, never! I am just a sweet lil girl!" she sarcastically said as she made herself a shot of Jack Daniels. Again she gave them a Cheshire cat smile before downing the shot.

"Hahaha and I'm a man that works a normal 9-5 job," James laughed as he slapped his hand on the bar.

"Gosh, aren't we just like the normies of this generation? We live such boring lives! I think we need to mix it up some more!" she called out over her shoulder as she looked over the selection of alcohol.

"I think you have had enough there little girl," North growled out as he glared at her.

"Da, enough tigrista," a Russian dominant voice washed over her. Chills ran down her spine causing her to stop momentarily as she was reaching out to a bottle. Scoffing, she forced herself to continue with her original plan of making a sex on the beach.

As she was making it, she swore she heard growls come from behind her. Looking over to Alex she said, "Bro, I think someone let either some guard dogs or Hades' pet Cerberus. You might want to have a talk with security about No Animals being allowed in this fine establishment. Might need to call the dog catcher!"

"Bwahaha, I will keep that in mind, Lizzy!" James called back to her as he finished making a few drinks.

"Thanks, bro! Alright, I'm outta here!" she said as she walked up to him and gave a kiss on his cheek as she winked at a handsome man at the end of the bar.

"Alright, head to the office. You know what to do," James said before going to the end of the bar to serve another customer. "Oh, and it is in the back!"

"Thanks, bro!" Elizabeth called over her shoulder before exiting the bar area. A shadow loomed over her causing her to look behind her to see the three men trying to surround her. 'Heh, think again boys!' she thought before mixing into the sea of dancers.

"What the fuck," Gabe said astonished at how fast they lost her. They tried looking around for her for about seven minutes before joining their group again. "We fucking lost her!"

"Yeah, that was some speedy getaway trick she pulled, haha," Luke laughed out as he kept his eyes trained on the upper deck.

"What the fuck are you looking at?" North growled out as he surveyed the room again.

"Oh just a mouse making her escape," Luke said before taking a drink from his rum and coke.

"You know where she is?" Axel asked as he looked at him suspiciously. As soon as she made her getaway, they all tried keeping an eye on her yet they all lost her.

"I had lost her for a moment till I thought of where she might try to take off. The only area not heavily packed is the stairs leading to the manager's office upstairs. That bartender is either the owner or she knows the owner since she darted up the stairs two minutes ago," Luke explained. "She even almost had me."

"You think you can catch her, Luke?" Kota asked as he adjusted his glasses.

"Mmm, no," Luke admitted with a sigh.

"What?" most of them were surprised he admitted that. He was their best tracker in pursuit by foot.

"I don't fully know the layout of this place," Luke said as he shrugged his shoulders.

Meanwhile, Elizabeth was changing back to her original outfit and placed her dancing outfit in her mini-bat backpack decorated with many buttons.

"Ah, alright now the keys should be....ah there we are. Now, to blow this popsicle stand!" Elizabeth muttered to herself as she put on the leather crop jacket and then her backpack. Grabbing the keys she was looking for she walked behind James' desk to his bookshelf. She pulled on the dark blue book and the bookshelf made a pop sound.

Pulling it open there were stairs leading downstairs. She descended them as lights flickered on once she got close. Reaching the bottom floor there was a metal door. Pulling on the handle she entered an underground garage for the employees. James always wanted his people to be safe and that included those leaving after closing.

She strutted up to a bike with a cover on it. She pulled the cover off to reveal her purple Kawasaki Ninja 400 2020. It was her pride and joy. "Aw, I missed you too, Baby! Let's hit the pavement!" she said as she caressed her bike and got on.

 "Aw, I missed you too, Baby! Let's hit the pavement!" she said as she caressed her bike and got on

Back inside, the men had decided to give up on seeing her and were making their way to the front. Just as they made it outside they heard a loud growl of a motorcycle. Next thing they knew they saw the girl that was driving them nuts come out from the under garage. She stopped at the entrance to adjust her hair more and looked over to see the group with their mouths dropped.

She waved at them while sticking her tongue out before placing her helmet on and peeling out into the road. People blared their horns at her as they weren't expecting her to pop out of nowhere.

"I must agree North, she has a massive punishment coming in her near future," Owen growled out before he turned around heading to his vehicle.