My hannie. -seungsung

TW!! NSFW - SMUT

                                                     15:50 , Monday 𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑 March 𝟸𝟶𝟸4

                                                                        𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊 , 𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕

"hannie~!"
Seungmin said with a wide grin.

Han rushed over to him and felt Seungmin kiss his forehead.

"I'm sorry about felix..By the way Chan got a girlfriend."
Seungmin said quietly.

..

...

....

"what?"
Han mumbled.

'what do you mean..he got a girlfriend?..i thought he loved me..no way.no no no..'
Han thought.

"He got a girlfriend..he said that he wants to move on."
Seungmin muttered.

────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────

                                                              16:10 , Sunday𝟷𝟻𝚝𝚑 June 𝟸𝟶𝟸4

HAN POV!

Seungmin is the person you're best friends with, but there's one problem...he is very annoying... he cant stop joking.

Today you were sitting at your house and working on a project. Seungmin talked non-stop, which made it difficult for you to concentrate. he noticed your slight aggression and said.
"If I'm bothering you, then shut me up with your kiss."

"no..it's fine."
I say while looking down shyly.

He heard your mumble and frowned slightly before walking over to where you were sitting and taking a seat next to you on the couch.
Seungmin looked at your body and couldn't help but let out a low whistle as he admired all of your toned muscles hidden beneath those baggy clothes. He put his hand on your thigh and squeezed gently, feeling how solid it was underneath his fingers.

"Damn Han, you look good even when you're dressed like this," he commented with a smirk, his voice low and teasing. "But if I'm really bothering you then why don't you show me how much better you look without any clothes at all?"

"huh..seungmin what are you even saying?"
I said quietly.

────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────⋆⋅☆⋅⋆──────

NARRATOR POV!

Seungmin chuckled at Han's reaction and leaned in close, their faces almost touching. He could feel the heat radiating off of Han's skin through the fabric of his pyjamas and the scent of his sweet natural scent and cologne filled his nose making him harden a bit.

"Come on Han," he whispered into Han's ear, 

"You know I've had a crush on you forever. You're so damn hot, especially when you're all dressed up in those suits for work or when you're all rough and rugged in these pyjamas."

Seungmin traced the lines of Han's face with his finger before moving down to cup Han's crotch through the material of his pajamas.