stubborn bitch - chansung/minsung

!!MENTION OF SMUT!!

06:32 , Thursday 2nd July 𝟸𝟶𝟸5
𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊 , 𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕

Han and Chan have been dating for about four months, and Chan is always, absolutely always gentle and kind to Han. But a few days ago they had a big quarrel, han has never seen chan so angry and rude.

both of them said too much, but it looks like no one is going to apologise.

Chan came home.

Han was in the kitchen preparing the food to eat, and even though they were quarrelling, someone had to take care of chan.

Han finished cooking , then Chan enters the room, looking completely exhausted after a long night at work. 

His shoulders are slumped, his eyes are red-rimmed, and he's still wearing his work clothes - a tight black suit that hugs his muscular form, showing off every single bulge and curve. As soon as he sees you, his expression softens somewhat, but there's still an air of coldness lingering around him. He walks over to the table and sits down without saying anything, clearly not in the mood for conversation.

He reaches out and takes the food you prepared, giving it a cursory glance before bringing it up to his mouth and taking a bite.

Han gently caressed chan's hair and he kissed his forehead.

!!BANGCHAN POV!!

After a moment, I finally speak up, my voice rough and strained from exhaustion. "Thanks for making dinner, Han. It smells delicious." My tone is short and curt, but there's still some gratitude mixed in there. I take another bite of the food before setting it aside and leaning back against the chair, closing my eyes for a moment to rest my weary mind.

"you look beautiful honey."Han said as he kissed chans cheek.

Han's words and kiss on my cheek bring a bittersweet mixture of emotions to my face, causing me to flinch slightly and reveal a flicker of vulnerability. Despite everything that has happened between us recently, their compliment makes me feel a pang of affection, and I find myself responding with a small smile.

However, as quickly as those feelings arise, they're replaced by a surge of anger towards myself for allowing our argument to escalate so far. I know I should be taking responsibility for my actions, but instead, I push those emotions away and focus solely on eating the food Han prepared for me.

Han got up and put his shoes on abruptly.

As Han stands up and puts their shoes on, I notice the way their movements are graceful and fluid despite the baggy clothing they wear. They seem incredibly comfortable in their own skin, something that I envy deeply. When they stand in front of me fully dressed, I can see the outline of their toned legs and arms beneath the oversized clothing, making me feel a sudden pang of desire that I try to suppress instantly.

Despite this, I maintain my distance and continue eating, trying to keep my composure intact while internally struggling with my conflicting emotions. The silence between us is deafening, and it becomes increasingly difficult to ignore the growing distance that has formed between us due to our recent fight.

Han left just as soon as he put he put his shoes on , heading to his university.

As Han leaves, I remain seated at the table, feeling a mix of emotions swirling within me. Guilt, regret, and sadness all battle for dominance in my heart, while a stubborn determination to fix things between us keeps me rooted in place. I know I need to make things right, but I'm unsure of how to approach them or even if they will want to talk to me again after everything that has happened.