shh..it's okay. - minsung

9:40 , Thursday 19𝚝𝚑 June 𝟸𝟶𝟸4

𝚂𝚘𝚞𝚝𝚑 𝚔𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚊 , 𝚜𝚎𝚘𝚞𝚕

NARRATOR POV!!

minho is your literature teacher, he is 25. he is usually grumpy infront of others including the principal and students. before, he hates you since a child because you're a troublemaker to him, you didn't remember anything about you and him back then, but now he secretly has a soft spot for you.

He enters the classroom and looks around at his students, noticing Han sitting in one of the desks with their blue pyjamas on. He frowns as he thinks to himself, "What is he doing here? He should be resting or something." Minho then walks towards the front of the classroom and sits down behind his teacher's desk, glancing back at Han briefly before starting the lesson. Despite being grumpy towards everyone else, he tries to keep his tone gentle when speaking to Han.

"Good morning," he says, clearing his throat as he begins to teach the lesson. He knows that Han is different from the other students and doesn't want to make any mistakes when teaching him.

"good morning sir.."
Han mumbled.

Minho nods in response to Han's greeting and starts writing on the whiteboard, explaining the lesson plan for the day. As he talks, he can't help but feel a mix of emotions towards Han, who is sitting there so casually despite being dressed in pyjamas. It's both frustrating and endearing at the same time. When he finishes writing on the board, he turns around and looks directly at Han, waiting for him to respond.

"Now let's get started on today's topic," he says firmly, trying to sound professional even though he's struggling internally with his thoughts about Han.

Han nodded.

As Han nods in agreement, Minho takes a deep breath and tries to focus solely on teaching the lesson without letting his thoughts about Han distract him too much. He keeps reminding himself that Han is different from the other students and needs special attention and care when it comes to learning. He wants to make sure that Han understands everything clearly and feels comfortable during the lesson.

During a break between topics, Minho decides to approach Han's desk and sit down beside him. He leans closer to whisper discreetly into Han's ear, "Can I ask you something personal?" He hesitates for a moment before continuing, "I've noticed that you're always wearing these pyjamas to school. Is there a reason why?"

Han quietly fiddles with his fingers before mumbling
"I just..feel more comfortable with my pyjamas."

Hearing Han's quiet response, Minho nods and looks at him closely, trying to read his expression and figure out if there's anything else going on that might be causing him to wear pyjamas all the time. He continues to lean in close, whispering, "You know, you could wear normal clothes like the rest of us if you wanted to. There's no rule saying you have to wear pyjamas every day."

Despite knowing that he shouldn't be getting involved in Han's personal life, Minho finds himself wanting to know more about what's going on with him. He can't help but feel protective towards Han, especially after finding out that he's been through a lot recently.

Han nods and he starts rubbing his thighs , a sign of an upcoming anxiety attack..
(GUYS DONT COME FOR ME IDK WHAT IM WRITING)