9) One day

I didn't get to go to sleep straight after dinner, for some reason while I ate, I started feeling, frisky.

Max had gotten comfy on the lounge, to watch a trucking show he loves but I couldn't let him do that.

Straddling his lap and kissing him till his full attention was on me. His hand's roamed into my satin pyjama shorts grabbing my butt cheeks firmly, my hands worked in removing his t-shirt so I could feel his magnificently toned torso. He reluctantly removed his hands, so I could take off the shirt from around his neck and arms, then slowly worked on the buttons from my matching pyjama top. I peppered kisses down his lightly haired chest, till I reached a nipple. Nipping at one, while playing with the other between my finger and thumb. I know he likes his nipples played with, as much as I like playing with them.

The last two buttons on my satin top were lost in the lounge when he ripped the rest of my shirt from my body. Laying me on the plush rug between the couch and TV unit, he removed my shorts. He set to work, using his tongue in his own magical way, it didn't take long for the pressure to build and once he added two fingers inside me, still circling my clit with his tongue, I couldn't hold back, releasing an orgasm with a long moan, satisfying my needs once.

Seconds later I was ready for a second, sitting up, removing his track pants and boxers in one. His manhood already standing for me, waiting for its turn. He stayed on his knees while I got on all fours. Grabbing the base and giving his already salty tip a kiss. I placed the tip in my mouth and worked on the base, making sure to stroke the underside where the vein runs. Looking up to get eye contact, his blue eyes where already on me. His tongue came out licking his bottom lip, in an incising way.

I placed my hand back on the floor for support, taking his full length into my throat. The tip hitting my tonsils up flat each time I rocked my body forward. My hair was being played with but not pulled, I wanted him to pull it. I needed more from him. To get him to lose control and completely satisfy me as I know he can. 

Pulling back, I arched my back, spread my legs a little more. He didn't get the message, making it very clear I crawled in a circle, my braided hair fell over my shoulder when he let go. He was braiding my hair, while I gave him head, who does that. I snuck a peek at his face, he looked complexed but I could sense he was turned on. I repeated the stance once my ass faced him. "Fuck May"

He grabbed my ass hard. Then ran a hand from my clit to opening. His hand left me before I hear him lick it clean of my wetness. He repeated this again, then I felt his dick follow the same action. One hand was firmly placed on my lower back as he guided his length and girth in with the other.

Momentum picked up, the moans and slapping of our bodies louder than the show playing. I rocked back as he thrust forward, the pace fast but steady.

"Fuck me baby, fuck me." Yelling the words got him to follow my command.

His skills have improved to the point, I can see the rug below just before my face smushes into it although I know half the room is unseen including us, as he loses restrain and rocks me into another universe with hummingbird heart beat speed his dick penetrates my body. My body being transported to that unknown planet before a single word is finished from the trucker on the show. I didn't have time to come down that time, as his pace doesn't waver and he continues to grunt as he drives it home.

Wham, bam, thank you mam. Is what they call a quick fuck but with us the faster more Special, the more enjoyable.

We finished together as he ended laying on top of me, both legs between mine. He rolled off and inhaled heavily.

"You, okay?" He asks every time.

"Yes baby, I'm perfect." I roll to my side facing him and smile.

Even though he weighs more than me he would never crush me. That's not how we are built.

"I have to go to bed now, getting up in five hours for work. Mission requires an early start." I advise as I get up, not so gracefully.

"How long will you be gone for this time?" A sad tone present but I sense more pride.

"One day, I'm sure."