~ 17 ~

(4 days later)

Sylvie

I finished taking the test yesterday, and I was supposed to get my results today. 

Andrea decided to stay at home and work today and I had been sitting in front of him on the couch in his room with a book in my hand. 

"You need to stop panicking about the results" Andrea looks up from his laptop and leans over to the side. 

"I'm not panicking, I'm just calmly reading my book" I shrug it off, I can't let him know that my thoughts are running at the speed of 50 miles per hour at the moment. 

"Oh yea, then why is the book upside down?" He asks sarcastically pointing at my book. 

I look at the book, and indeed it is upside down. I quickly flip it upright and keep my eyes fixed on it, not wanting to continue the conversation due to my embarrassment. 

Thankfully he dropped the toipc and went back to typing some nonsense on his keyboard. 

"did they call yet?" I ask peeking up from the book. 

"Did you hear my phone ring?" He mentions. 

"No?" 

"Then no, they didn't call" He replies and goes back to work.

I start fidgeting with the end of the book, "did they call yet?" 

"No" 

"Now?" 

"No" 

"check again, maybe the cell reception isn't that good here" 

"No, and the cell reception is perfectly fine here" 

I can't stop thinking about how the test went. What if I failed? 

What if I just thought the test was easy but I actually was overconfident and marked all the wrong answers. What if I get the lowest marks possible and they kick me out before I even get in? What if- 

I'm pulled out of my thoughts as I hear a knock on the door, Andrea mutters a 'come in' without even looking up from his laptop. 

"Hey, I was wondering if I could take Sylvie out on a ride for a while" Aurelio asks stepping into the room. 

"Yea sure, ask Sylvie once" Andrea replies, not once taking his eyes off the screen. 

"Sure" I look at Aurelio as I pick up my crutches and slowly walk out of Andera's room. I don't want to bother him while he's working and maybe this ride might actually take my mind off of my overthinking. 

Before I could step outside his room, "Be safe" I turn back to find Andrea looking at us with a smile. 

I smile and nod before following Andrea to the garage. 

"Which car are we taking?" I ask Aurelio looking at all the cars in the garage. 

"Oh no, we're taking my bike today" He replies, taking two helmets and two jackets off the hook handing one to me. 

"Oh ok," I pause, "But how will I take my crutches though?" I ask taking a seat on the side couch putting on the jacket and the safety gear. Aurelio also passed me a pair of new shoes as my converse is 'not appropriate for riding'. 

"You won't, we're going to a spot on top of a hill, you won't be walking much" He points out wearing his helmet and moving towards me and helping me put it on since I don't have a good range of motion with these gloves. 

He hops onto his bike, and helps me get on his back and orders me to hold onto him tightly. 

"Don't let go, ok?" He hold my palms, tightening my grip around his torso as I hum from the back.